10% Off Orders Over $40!

Kiss My Face, OC, Tartar Control, Whitening Toothpaste, Cool Lemon Mint Freshness, 3.4 fl oz (96 g) (Discontinued Item)

Reviews 2-star

Disappointed

Posted by Reviewer1968012 on Apr 21, 2011

Based on the reviews I thought this toothpaste was something special and wanted to try it. But alas ... It's gritty and doesn't taste of neither lemon nor mint to me, and it is very, very sweet. Maybe it's because my taste buds have changed having used A. Vogel toothpaste which is very different from regular toothpaste. But now I have discovered that iHerb carries A. Vogel toothpaste too, so I've happily ordered that instead! Thank you iHerb!

Tried it, not a huge fan

Posted by Reviewer1386754 on Mar 18, 2012

I liked the fact that it was natural, but it couldn't seem to make my mouth feel clean. I had to use loads of it.