Happy with the product

Posted by Reviewer2118956 on Oct 24, 2009

I had a terrible swelling in my gums and found out that many of friends like also from using regular toothpaste. I had to use baking soda and peroxide for 2 weeks to eliminate the infection and swelling; then I searched for a good natural toothpast. My choice to try was this one and I really, really like it. It tastes fresh, leaves your mouth feeling natural and clean. Love the combination of lemon flavor with mint.

Refreshing taste

Posted by Reviewer2567549 on Feb 27, 2010

Both my husband and daughter like it. Next time I get an extra one for myself.

Best toothpaste

Posted by Reviewer2477322 on Apr 11, 2010

I have been using this aloe toothpaste for the past five years. Tried many other natural toothpastes, but this is the winner. Best natural ingredients, cleans well, tastes great.

The Best!

Posted by Reviewer2888170 on Nov 20, 2010

This is the best toothpaste I've ever used. It really does control plaque and it actually does do some whitening. It doesn't contain fluoride and it doesn't contain sodium laurel sulfate (unlike most Tom's of Maine toothpastes). I only wish that the flavor was more minty, but other than that I love it!

Kiss My face, Tartar Control Toothpaste

Posted by Reviewer3037744 on Jan 29, 2010

Love it!Best toothpaste I ever tried.I will by this again!!

Great!

Posted by Reviewer2554152 on Dec 02, 2010

And really whitening!!!

Happy customer

Posted by Reviewer2312352 on Jun 03, 2011

I was purchasing this toothpaste at Whole Foods when I realized I should check if iHerb carries it. I have low CD-4 t cell count and this helps with mouth ulcerations. I have been using it for a couple of years. I am always happy with the service with iHerb and recommend your website to my friends.

Recomended toothpaste

Posted by Reviewer1777508 on Aug 02, 2011

Tastes nice and feels so clean

Kiss My Face, OC, Tartar Control, Whitening Toothpaste, Cool Lemon Mint Freshness

Posted by Reviewer2771279 on Aug 13, 2011