Kiss My Face, Whenever Conditioner, Green Tea & Lime, 11 fl oz (325 ml)

Different Product than Pictured

Posted by 5196034604304817354 on Mar 07, 2014

I ordered this because I was looking for a conditioner with low amounts of alcohol, and cetearyl alcohol is about halfway down the ingredients list on this one. However, I received a product of the same name, but in different packaging, and with DIFFERENT INGREDIENTS. It's not the same product! In the product that I received, cetearyl alcohol is the third ingredient, so it kind of defeats the original purpose of being low-alcohol. Rather displeased.

Very good!

Posted by Reviewer3301599 on Feb 04, 2010

This is a nice creamy conditioner which is not very thick but very moisturizing for my thin/fine flyaway virgin hair. Smells great, rinse out easily and make hair super soft.This is the only conditioner that I can use as a leave in also, no matter how much I apply on wet hair it just sink in, never felt sticky hair like other leave in. I love everything about this conditioner, just wish they don't change the formula.

Almost as good as their original formula

Posted by 4875213169444076957 on Nov 06, 2013

The conditioner smells good and works really well. Again, like the new shampoo formula, I don't particularly nor personally need the argan oil. I don't color, blow-dry, perm, or flatten my hair. It is already shiny and healthy. However, my sister has super dry hair and she likes this conditioner a lot. This and the shampoo are still some of the best on the market, especially for the price. The products smell really good too. Not all perfumey like a lot of the other ones.

Great conditioner

Posted by christine on Sep 21, 2007

This goes great with the "whenever" shampoo from kiss my face...it's a very thick conditioner, makes my hair very soft, doesn't weigh it down either.

All organic

Posted by drBolhuis on Apr 28, 2008

Love the smell, enough foam, works good and no parabenes