Just ok.

Posted by 5571564743948962283 on Feb 23, 2015

Not so good on my hair, but it smells soo good.

My favorite conditioner!

Posted by 5530492420968037785 on Jul 08, 2014

I only wash/condition my hair twice a week, and this conditioner is so lovely. I use it along with the Whenever shampoo. It smells like lime jello, but without the artificial smell. I usually only rinse the conditioner out halfway (I have thick wavy hair) leaving some in to help with detangling while it's wet. It leaves my hair feeling soft, manageable, and shiny. I just LOVE it! Will definitely repurchase.

Different Product than Pictured

Posted by 5196034604304817354 on Mar 07, 2014

I ordered this because I was looking for a conditioner with low amounts of alcohol, and cetearyl alcohol is about halfway down the ingredients list on this one. However, I received a product of the same name, but in different packaging, and with DIFFERENT INGREDIENTS. It's not the same product! In the product that I received, cetearyl alcohol is the third ingredient, so it kind of defeats the original purpose of being low-alcohol. Rather displeased.

Almost as good as their original formula

Posted by 4875213169444076957 on Nov 06, 2013

The conditioner smells good and works really well. Again, like the new shampoo formula, I don't particularly nor personally need the argan oil. I don't color, blow-dry, perm, or flatten my hair. It is already shiny and healthy. However, my sister has super dry hair and she likes this conditioner a lot. This and the shampoo are still some of the best on the market, especially for the price. The products smell really good too. Not all perfumey like a lot of the other ones.

Great smell

Posted by huiley on Oct 01, 2013

Great smell, very thin and light conditioner. Doesn't condition well.

Good conditioner!

Posted by 5464502530596832876 on May 03, 2013

Makes my hair feel smooth and soft. Lovely smell. Will purchase again.

Best

Posted by 4791808628377260010 on Feb 27, 2013

Finally i found fo my child's long hair a perfect product. Hair are very soft and well groomed. Will by it again and use it with same shampoo.

Nice Fragrance

Posted by Reviewer2102842 on Oct 03, 2012

Not to strong or too light. Leaves hair feeling clean.

Elena from Russia

Posted by Reviewer3002861 on Sep 19, 2012

I love it

My daughter loves this!!!

Posted by Reviewer1221056 on Aug 13, 2012

My daughter and I have been looking for a good conditioner that won't make her hair oily. We tried other organic/natural brands and this is the one that she decided to stick with. She has been using it for a couple of years. She is 14 and has oily/combination hair and it has kept her hair clean, not oily and not dry. We re-order all the time and she also uses the Whenever Shampoo (love this one too!1)

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »