Very good!

Posted by Reviewer3301599 on Feb 04, 2010

This is a nice creamy conditioner which is not very thick but very moisturizing for my thin/fine flyaway virgin hair. Smells great, rinse out easily and make hair super soft.This is the only conditioner that I can use as a leave in also, no matter how much I apply on wet hair it just sink in, never felt sticky hair like other leave in. I love everything about this conditioner, just wish they don't change the formula.

Conditioner

Posted by Reviewer1654830 on Dec 05, 2010

Green Tea & Lime

Posted by Reviewer2144919 on Jul 13, 2011

Smells great, my hair looks more healthy.

Nice scent

Posted by Reviewer1161746 on Jun 05, 2012

I truly enjoy Kiss My Face products...this is one of my favorites. It has a pleasant lime scent.

My daughter loves this!!!

Posted by Reviewer1221056 on Aug 13, 2012

My daughter and I have been looking for a good conditioner that won't make her hair oily. We tried other organic/natural brands and this is the one that she decided to stick with. She has been using it for a couple of years. She is 14 and has oily/combination hair and it has kept her hair clean, not oily and not dry. We re-order all the time and she also uses the Whenever Shampoo (love this one too!1)

Elena from Russia

Posted by Reviewer3002861 on Sep 19, 2012

I love it

Nice Fragrance

Posted by Reviewer2102842 on Oct 03, 2012

Not to strong or too light. Leaves hair feeling clean.

Best

Posted by 4791808628377260010 on Feb 27, 2013

Finally i found fo my child's long hair a perfect product. Hair are very soft and well groomed. Will by it again and use it with same shampoo.

Good conditioner!

Posted by 5464502530596832876 on May 03, 2013

Makes my hair feel smooth and soft. Lovely smell. Will purchase again.

My favorite conditioner!

Posted by 5530492420968037785 on Jul 08, 2014

I only wash/condition my hair twice a week, and this conditioner is so lovely. I use it along with the Whenever shampoo. It smells like lime jello, but without the artificial smell. I usually only rinse the conditioner out halfway (I have thick wavy hair) leaving some in to help with detangling while it's wet. It leaves my hair feeling soft, manageable, and shiny. I just LOVE it! Will definitely repurchase.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »