Favorite sunscreen

Posted by 5374068312708876340 on Apr 12, 2015

Awesome sunscreen. I was on the hunt for the great sunscreen for years; tried so many of them - Neutrogena, Coola, Ultrasun, Biotherm, Clinique, Dior. None of them suited me - they either would leave a white cast, or make me a grease ball, or irritate my highly sensitive and allergic skin,or clog my pores, or irritate my sensitive smelling with a strong sunscreen smell, or simply wouldn't work. This one is absolutely different - it doesn't leave any cast, it soothes, calms and actually hydrates my skin, it gives a great sun protection, it doesn't clog my pores and it doesn't make my combination skin greasy throughout the day. I am so happy to finally find my sunscreen. Would always buy this one. WOuld recommend it, especially to people who suffer from having sensitive, irritation prone, allergic skin.

Use daily

Posted by Reviewer2088857 on Jun 09, 2013

I'm bald and use this over my moisturiser every day. I love it. And my skin always feels so nice with the the combination. No white residue. Only problem (as with all sun screens) is that when it Gets in my eyes at bikram yoga, it stings a bit. However, pain is beauty darling!

Good sunscreen

Posted by Reviewer2600163 on Nov 18, 2009

This is good at an affordable price. It does NOT have Avobenzone which is in all new sunscreens and is a strong oxident and stains my cloths from my hard water. So I like it a lot. It also is a great sunblock, as I have red hair and fair skin and it worked great surfing in Costa Rica. NO Burns. It is a bit liquidy and has some small soft chunks but rubs in fine.

The best

Posted by Reviewer2688267 on Jul 13, 2012

This is the best sunscreen I've ever tried. Easy to rub in, nice smell and good protection. Even though I was careless and didn't reapply often enough, I did only turn red, but didn't burn. It was gone the next day. And best of all: no harmful ingredients.

love this produc

Posted by Reviewer1025387 on Nov 15, 2009

tried a few natural sunscreens before settling on this. does not have dreaded white effect, spreads easily and no odour

Great Product

Posted by 5372019223313580508 on May 18, 2012

I really like this sunscreen. I use it on my face and the chest area where I was radiated. I doesn't feel too greasy, absorbs nicely so I don't feel like I'm staining my clothes, doesn't leave white streaks on my skin. I recommend it.

perfect sunscreen

Posted by 4704004139074053765 on Jun 01, 2015

This creame is very light, yet moisturizing. My skin tends to get oily with most sunscreen creams, but not with this one. Perfect for the summer time.

Very good

Posted by 4982797686030923443 on Jun 08, 2015

I liked the product the first time i used it. unlike other sunscreens with zinc oxide, this one is easy to apply, smells pleasantly and is absorbed easily by the skin. The protection is good.It says it's fragrance free, but I can smell a slight natural scent, which I don't mind.

Great.

Posted by 4719757307614397768 on Jul 15, 2015

I keep repurchasing this sunscreen. No white cast, rubs in easily.

smell good ```

Posted by Reviewer2561065 on Apr 03, 2010

It smells good~~~not dry ~~~not greasy~~~