Kiss My Face, Obsessively Natural Kids, Detangler Creme, Orange U Smart, 8 fl oz (236 ml)

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

No es un desenredante muy eficaz, pero deja unos rizos perfectos

Posted by Shorspain on Nov 18, 2013

Una vez desenredado y peinado el pelo de mi hija, pulverizo un poco por encima y paso un peine de puas muy anchas (los de pelo rizado) y le quedan unos rizos preciosos

Did not work to smooth out tangles

Posted by Zuleika83 on May 07, 2013

The smell is weird. Like fake orange. The spray nozzle sprays it so wide that it gets everywhere. I end up spraying on my hand and applying onto the hair. Did not do a good job smoothing my girl's hair. Will not re-purchase.

Smells yummy, doesn't work

Posted by Reviewer1065615 on Sep 21, 2010

My daughter has fine shoulder length hair and even after using more sprays than I wanted to put on her head (since you don't wash it out), I still couldn't brush her hair. No good. Thumbs down.

Perfect, lightweight organic detangler

Posted by Reviewer2644459 on Sep 26, 2009

My boys don't use hair conditioner, but they needed an easy way to manage snarls after washing their hair. We are all-organic in our family and this has a terrific orange scent at low cost.

All the girls and boys love this!!

Posted by Reviewer3036917 on Apr 29, 2011

It's the smell they love!!They say they want to smell orangy fresh, so the boys use a spray, the girls use it to detangle and my teenage daughter uses it to keep frizz down! I will certainly buy this again!!!!!!!!!!!

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »