Huge Bar of soap, but my face likes it!

Posted by myoungpepper on Aug 19, 2011

Like many other comments on this product, the bar of soap is huge! Not sure why they make such a big bar, but regardless, I do like the product! My face does not dry out after using this nor does it react in any adverse way as it does with most other face soaps. The combination of Olive oil and aloe seem to be the right ingredients for my face. I am happy to now say, Kiss My Face!! ;)

Good Natural soap

Posted by Reviewer3013107 on Sep 20, 2008

We really like this soap, it is a nice big, long lasting bar and has a fresh smell.

Smooth and Cleansing

Posted by Does-it-do on Nov 07, 2013

we in the Western world are taught to bathe everyday, and on top of that no-no, the vast majority of us bathe with harsh alkaline soaps and cleaners which strip away this oily barrier, leaving the skin dry, rough and unprotected. I won't mention any other major brands here, but suffice it to say that the greater the lather (lots of bubbles), the harsher the soap and the more alkaline. Daily use of these harsh soaps results in a billion dollar lotion, cream and moisturizer industry. Short of it; we buy harsh soaps (mostly because they are really inexpensive) and daily strip the oily barrier off, then buy lotions and slather a fake one on. Add to that, many people are truly allergy sensative to perfumes and dyes, and most of those name brand soaps are loaded with them. I don't imagine any of us wants to give up our daily shower, so from a professionals point of view, Kiss My Face Olive & Aloe Bar Soap is the answer. Neutral in ph, no perfumes or dyes, and no harsh surfactants to dry the skin out. Keep this in mind; anytime you "clean" your skin, you wash away the oily barrier. But better to gently clean your skin (and trust me, it will be just as clean) with Kiss My Face Olive & Aloe Bar Soap and maintain a natural ph balance to your skin, then to abuse, strip and dry out your skin and apply a fake oily barrier. Your skin will love you. I promise.

YES! YES!

Posted by Reviewer1374446 on Apr 23, 2008

Kiss My Face soap bars are the greatest. Gentle on the skin, non drying, easily rinsable and SLS free. You absolutely cannot go wrong with them. And a great price, too! Highly recommended for those who truly want to take good care of their skin.

yeah!

Posted by Reviewer1410431 on Oct 01, 2008

the only soap i use right now! i love it because it's only got like three or four ingredients - all of which are familiar rather than foreign and sketchy. i sometimes wish the smaller bar was sold here but the big bar is fine for the price!

Nice Soap!

Posted by Reviewer1701478 on Nov 05, 2009

Has nice smell of olive & aloe. I love soap better than shower gel when washing my body. Smells so natural and really nice. I want to try other scents next time.

Great

Posted by Reviewer1727831 on Jan 20, 2011

Very,very good soap! Have bought it again, already! Very tasty smell!

A great face soap.

Posted by Reviewer1016732 on Jun 26, 2008

Leaves my face feeling clean and soft. Love it!

Kiss My Face Olive and Aloe Bar Soap

Posted by Reviewer1096625 on Sep 28, 2008

This is a huge bar of soap and the formula really does add extra moisture. I use it as face soap and I have been pleased with the results.

Great product

Posted by 5451364958553740465 on Mar 11, 2014

I switched to natural body products a couple of years ago and have been using this soap as an all-over body wash for almost as long. I have sensitive skin and a strong sensitivity to fragrances/perfumes, and this soap has been the perfect product to keep my skin and nose happy! It cleans well and keeps my skin soft and happy.