Leaving behind expensive skin products

Posted by Reviewer1157930 on Dec 02, 2008

My face looks more like peaches and cream every day. I love the scent and how beautifully it's working on my skin, smoothing pores and lines and lightening discolorations. Be prepared for a bit of a sting (8% alpha hydrox) if you have any blemishes but it passes quickly and helps heal without marks.

Great

Posted by Reviewer2900591 on Jun 14, 2009

I tend not to buy Kiss My Face products because the list of ingredients is usually VERY long and half of them I don't understand. I have always liked the Peaches and Cream body lotion so I wanted to try this for my face and am happy I did. It's very light and smells nice. It also works well.

Smoothens skin and seems to help with acne marks

Posted by Reviewer2001317 on Nov 02, 2009

My skin feels smooth after using this for almost a week and noticed that my acne marks seems to have lighten.

wow!!!

Posted by Reviewer2910396 on Mar 07, 2010

perfect!!!!!!!!!!!! it works even better the 10% chemical peel! i'll buy more!

Good product

Posted by Reviewer2384160 on Nov 29, 2010

I like the smell and consistence. If You have some blemishes, be prepared for sting cause of AHA. I use it already half a year but haven't noticed great changes in my skin - skin tone is the same, time after time appears some blemishes. Black comedones are gone - that is true. But I wont order again.

good

Posted by divelanai on Aug 02, 2009

Wish it was more natural. Smells good. A little too "greasy" but it's better than most I've tried.

okay

Posted by Reviewer3033190 on Sep 16, 2010

I was hoping for more results from this product. If you've got normal to dry skin, this will not moisturize. I had to start mixing it with another moisturizer that I had. After using this regularly, my skin started looking worse instead of better so I stopped. I can see how some would be put off by the smell. It is very strong, and the chemical smell doesn't mix well with peaches.

not too sure

Posted by Reviewer1791702 on Sep 19, 2010

the peach fragrance is pretty overbearing and does NOT smell "natural" b/c it's so strong...the product does have peach in it, but it also has "fragrance", which no doubt is what one smells. parabens too, which i knew when i bought it. to its credit, it DOES have a very nice texture and goes on nicely, not sticky. it also does not irritate my skin at all, even when i get it near my eyes, which many products do.

very bad for dry skin

Posted by DoubleA on Mar 11, 2011

It sucks all "water" from my skin and converts in into very very dry. Just only plus - smells well. So, if you have oily skin you could try, but if your skin is normal to dry - dont even think in buying!!!!

EXCELENT

Posted by Reviewer1723587 on Mar 15, 2011

super moisturizer , my skin look more better after using (i have dry skin), fantastic smell , good ingredients. i will buy again.