good

Posted by divelanai on Aug 02, 2009

Wish it was more natural. Smells good. A little too "greasy" but it's better than most I've tried.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer2384160 on Nov 29, 2010

I like the smell and consistence. If You have some blemishes, be prepared for sting cause of AHA. I use it already half a year but haven't noticed great changes in my skin - skin tone is the same, time after time appears some blemishes. Black comedones are gone - that is true. But I wont order again.

okay

Posted by Reviewer3033190 on Sep 16, 2010

I was hoping for more results from this product. If you've got normal to dry skin, this will not moisturize. I had to start mixing it with another moisturizer that I had. After using this regularly, my skin started looking worse instead of better so I stopped. I can see how some would be put off by the smell. It is very strong, and the chemical smell doesn't mix well with peaches.

not too sure

Posted by Reviewer1791702 on Sep 19, 2010

the peach fragrance is pretty overbearing and does NOT smell "natural" b/c it's so strong...the product does have peach in it, but it also has "fragrance", which no doubt is what one smells. parabens too, which i knew when i bought it. to its credit, it DOES have a very nice texture and goes on nicely, not sticky. it also does not irritate my skin at all, even when i get it near my eyes, which many products do.

Good smell

Posted by Reviewer2663196 on Mar 22, 2011

Good smell. But too heavy for the face.

rash

Posted by TheBest on Jul 19, 2010

This didn't help my rash that is under each eye. I used this and Kiss My Face Clean For A Day Creamy Face Cleanser. No improvement at all. Though I'm sure it is a good product if you aren't rashy.

half and half.

Posted by Reviewer3198016 on Oct 22, 2010

I only use this 2~3 times a week. At first, I used this everyday morning & evening. Then I feel some dryness and uneven skin surface. Only 2~3 times a week is right for me.

Not the best ive tryed

Posted by Reviewer2637392 on Jun 13, 2010

The acids does work, but it feels like theres a layer on my skin the rest of the day when i use this one. Maby this is bether as a night cream.

Good

Posted by Reviewer2461767 on Jan 28, 2010

I love the smell of this lotion and the skin absorves it very quickly. I would recommend it mainly to people who have oily skin, since the acids in it may dry the skin as it happend in my case. It would be great for people who have acne or any other skin problem.