wow!!!

Posted by Reviewer2910396 on Mar 07, 2010

perfect!!!!!!!!!!!! it works even better the 10% chemical peel! i'll buy more!

Leaving behind expensive skin products

Posted by Reviewer1157930 on Dec 02, 2008

My face looks more like peaches and cream every day. I love the scent and how beautifully it's working on my skin, smoothing pores and lines and lightening discolorations. Be prepared for a bit of a sting (8% alpha hydrox) if you have any blemishes but it passes quickly and helps heal without marks.

Great

Posted by Reviewer2900591 on Jun 14, 2009

I tend not to buy Kiss My Face products because the list of ingredients is usually VERY long and half of them I don't understand. I have always liked the Peaches and Cream body lotion so I wanted to try this for my face and am happy I did. It's very light and smells nice. It also works well.

Smoothens skin and seems to help with acne marks

Posted by Reviewer2001317 on Nov 02, 2009

My skin feels smooth after using this for almost a week and noticed that my acne marks seems to have lighten.

has evened my skin tone

Posted by Reviewer1569343 on Dec 22, 2009

I have been using this for about a year now, and have definitely noticed a difference in my skin tone. I have sensitive skin and suffer from dry patches and ezcema in the winter. Since using this, not only is my tone more even (due to the AHAs), but dry patches and bumps on my cheeks are gone. I no longer need foundation to even the color on my skin. Can't go wrong with this!

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer1132116 on Jan 13, 2010

It arrived as expected and the product itself is actually even better than I had hoped... I absolutely love it!

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer3030028 on Mar 15, 2010

This Peaches & Creme smells really good and is a really good moisturizer to use after using Grandpa's Soap for acne. Another Keeper!

Posted by Reviewer1082382 on Apr 13, 2010

Very nice produkt :)

from Latvia

Posted by Reviewer1277891 on May 13, 2010

it is fantastic cream! my face looks younger!

Delicious!

Posted by Reviewer1755218 on May 30, 2010

I like the fact that it is light and potent, but most of all that it smells so delicious! I use it mostly as a night cream and it fits my oily skin nicely.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »