Lovely

Posted by 4892134367824204091 on Apr 18, 2016

I don't know if I'm applying the mask too generously, but after a few months I've gone through the entire tube. Need to buy more. I think I may be addicted, switched to this after those peel-offs you can buy at the market. Pricey-er, but much better in the long run. And yeah, like other people have noted, keep the mask on until it dries, the ten to twenty minutes might not be enough.

Great Product

Posted by 4616534932368208383 on Mar 28, 2016

I have combination skin and skin feels cleansed and pores tighten just after one use. Love it and would definitely be getting more. Not quite sure if it would be too strong for sensitive skin.

Great Mask - second pruchase

Posted by 5246011350924248680 on Mar 06, 2016

I am using this mask over a month now, and I am very pleased. It really does the job - the skin looks much healthier, and rejuvenated. I leave thick layer of this mask for about 20 min on my face, avoiding the eye area.

like it😻

Posted by 5373311533798524772 on Jan 27, 2016

I like this product Really work with me منتج جداً جميل وانصح فيه

VERY GOOD!!

Posted by 5637845670466142994 on Dec 22, 2015

Very refreshing and has a cooling effect on the skin. Recommend it greatly!!

Posted by 5626176397202330021 on Dec 12, 2015

This one i really like. It makes your skin fin firm, and at the same time it gives you moisture.

great

Posted by 4879772445059878721 on Nov 20, 2015

This is really great product.

refreshing

Posted by Reviewer2204872 on Oct 28, 2015

It makes my face feel really good- smooth!

Leaves skin fresh

Posted by 4622130963026998120 on Sep 19, 2015

Has definitely helped my break-outs. Skin feels clean and pores less clogged. Feels tingly when on skin. Has a great fresh herby fragrance. Skin left less oily.

Does Not Shrink Pores But Has Pleasant Feeling Using This

Posted by AdenFox on Aug 18, 2015

It is very suitable for sensitive skin. I have skin that is mega sensitive and thin due to childhood acne and bad doctors that gave me medicine that burns my skin. If I could use this, 99% of people will not be allergic to this. The texture is more gel-like than clay. Because of that you could only apply a thin layer onto your face or the mask will be sliding all over your face. It has a nice smell and it's minty feeling when applied. I do not feel any pore shrinking effect, but nevertheless, it's a nice experience when using this. I will not buy this again though. It does not serve it's purpose.