Really good Mask

Posted by Reviewer3026634 on Oct 29, 2009

A bit more pricey than Queen Helene and I can't tell the difference, except for the scent which is more stronger (to me) It does work well at shrinking pores and giving me a thorough cleaning feel. I would purchase this again for special occasions.

very pleased

Posted by Reviewer1863460 on Aug 10, 2010

I thought this mask didn't work until I left it on for 30-45 minutes. The result was rather impressive. My larger than life pores didn't disappear, but they certainly shrunk a LOT.

it really kisses the face :)

Posted by 5067239896450760536 on Oct 30, 2012

Perfect product! Not liquid. Can be used anytime with no need to clean it from every place. Does not dry the skin and leaves it refreshed. And another advantage of this product- easy and fast washable from the face:)

Рекомендую

Posted by Reviewer11741561 on Aug 29, 2012

Отличная очищающая маска! Покупал для жены, ей очень нравится! Excellent cleansing mask! I bought for my wife, she loved it

Fantastic

Posted by KillerColours on Aug 28, 2012

Makes my skin feel lovely. Clears the skin up without drying it out, and it smells divine.

top mask

Posted by Reviewer2043761 on Sep 04, 2012

the best mask for me out there it just sucks all the impurities from your skin

Ordered the whole set of this line!

Posted by Reviewer1035410 on Nov 27, 2012

I looove the mask - it indeed shrinks the pores, has a good cleaning effect. I ordered the hole set of miniatures of this line to check what else can surprise me

i've already used it before

Posted by Reviewer2265799 on Jan 27, 2011

after i started to use this mask,i found my skin got better than before!! can't live without this product.

good

Posted by Reviewer1642331 on Nov 19, 2011

seems to be working at cleaning up pores on my face. not sure about shrinking, but it feels tight on my skin.

love this mask

Posted by 5325661948367793670 on Jun 15, 2012

I have clean skin but I have large pores It seems clean pores so I feel good after using it