I use only this brand of bar soap

Posted by 5236482061499471157 on Apr 15, 2014

In the winter my skin would be dry. After switching to this brand, I noticed reduced dry skin. Also my skin feels less itchy in all seasons.

not so good what i expected

Posted by sailasiili on Apr 05, 2014

it leaved my skin and hair too dry.

Quanity Does Not Equate to Quality

Posted by 5337209066560447110 on Mar 04, 2014

I read the reviews and decided to give this soap a try. I used it as a bath soap and not a facial soap. 1st) I found it not to lather up very well. I thought, that maybe that was due to it being pure oilve oil, and so wouldn't have a high lather. 2nd) I did not feel or notice any moisturizing results at all. 3rd) I ended up with a rash and dry itchy skin that I can attribute only to using this soap. I had no relief until I went back to using my previous soap (Nubian Hertiage), that I have used for years. I could tell the difference instantly after going back to Nubian Hertiage. I have used many of the different types of Nubian Hertiage soaps and have always had good results from them. They lather more than ANY soap I've ever used and smell wonderful (although, some may be a little too perfumy for some people). I will NEVER use this soap again as a bath soap (and wouldn't consider using it as a facial soap). I seriously doubt that I will ever try any other product from this line. The bar of soap is enormous, but as I stated in my title line: quanity does not equate to quality. After using it (for far too long) I still have left what would be considered the size of a regular bar of soap from any other soap line. I hate waste, so I will sat it out as a hand-soap (the only thing I can see using it as, then apply hand lotion immediately afterwards), but not sure how well that will even work since it doesn't lather very well.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1538667 on Feb 28, 2014

makes my skin soft and hydrated.

Nice Soap, a little big

Posted by Reviewer2242883 on Feb 22, 2014

The 8 oz version is a little large to handle and I've found it's easy to drop. A good soap though. Doesn't irritate skin. I'll purchase again.

Excellent

Posted by 5452114156031106269 on Jan 14, 2014

I like this soap very much.It leaves my skin smooth and soft.

HEXANE extracted

Posted by Reviewer2892981 on Nov 12, 2013

I contacted kiss my face by email because recently the soap smell was off. The more i buy it the more it smells like gasoline and not olive oil. They replied saying that the oil is extracted by mechanical means AND with HEXANE witch is a very harsh chemical product found in many type of fuel. This weird smell is from the hexane left in the oil during the separation of the olive pulp and the oil. Still looking for a affordable clean soap bar...

Olive Soap

Posted by ivyengland on Nov 10, 2013

This soap is just OK because it can be a little strong for my sensitive skin. I use Tom's sensitive bar soap.

Ukraine

Posted by Reviewer3120418 on Oct 30, 2013

Ok

Lots of soap!

Posted by 5631188726896006689 on Oct 28, 2013

This is a big bar. Others have suggested cutting it in half, but I just manage til it wears down some. It's not a terribly pretty green, but it is just olive oil and what they use in the saponification process - can't get any simpler. I like how it leaves my skin soft and not dry. It is very soft though. So that means it washes away in the shower and leaves lots of residue on the dish. My trick is to place it on a scrubby cloth when not in use - it's like what they use to make the poofies - but it's a flat cloth I found at the drug store. That way the residue goes gets trapped into that instead so I don't waste any.