Kiss My Face, Oat Protein Complex, SPF 30 Sunscreen, 4 fl oz (118 ml)

The best

Posted by Reviewer2688267 on Jul 13, 2012

This is the best sunscreen I've ever tried. Easy to rub in, nice smell and good protection. Even though I was careless and didn't reapply often enough, I did only turn red, but didn't burn. It was gone the next day. And best of all: no harmful ingredients.

Use daily

Posted by Reviewer2088857 on Jun 09, 2013

I'm bald and use this over my moisturiser every day. I love it. And my skin always feels so nice with the the combination. No white residue. Only problem (as with all sun screens) is that when it Gets in my eyes at bikram yoga, it stings a bit. However, pain is beauty darling!

Great Product

Posted by 5372019223313580508 on May 18, 2012

I really like this sunscreen. I use it on my face and the chest area where I was radiated. I doesn't feel too greasy, absorbs nicely so I don't feel like I'm staining my clothes, doesn't leave white streaks on my skin. I recommend it.

Good sunscreen

Posted by Reviewer2600163 on Nov 18, 2009

This is good at an affordable price. It does NOT have Avobenzone which is in all new sunscreens and is a strong oxident and stains my cloths from my hard water. So I like it a lot. It also is a great sunblock, as I have red hair and fair skin and it worked great surfing in Costa Rica. NO Burns. It is a bit liquidy and has some small soft chunks but rubs in fine.

smell good ```

Posted by Reviewer2561065 on Apr 03, 2010

It smells good~~~not dry ~~~not greasy~~~