Kiss My Face, Sensitive Side 3in1 Sunscreen, SPF 30, 4 fl oz (118 ml)

Use daily

Posted by Reviewer2088857 on Jun 09, 2013

I'm bald and use this over my moisturiser every day. I love it. And my skin always feels so nice with the the combination. No white residue. Only problem (as with all sun screens) is that when it Gets in my eyes at bikram yoga, it stings a bit. However, pain is beauty darling!

The best

Posted by Reviewer2688267 on Jul 13, 2012

This is the best sunscreen I've ever tried. Easy to rub in, nice smell and good protection. Even though I was careless and didn't reapply often enough, I did only turn red, but didn't burn. It was gone the next day. And best of all: no harmful ingredients.

Favorite sunscreen

Posted by 5374068312708876340 on Apr 12, 2015

Awesome sunscreen. I was on the hunt for the great sunscreen for years; tried so many of them - Neutrogena, Coola, Ultrasun, Biotherm, Clinique, Dior. None of them suited me - they either would leave a white cast, or make me a grease ball, or irritate my highly sensitive and allergic skin,or clog my pores, or irritate my sensitive smelling with a strong sunscreen smell, or simply wouldn't work. This one is absolutely different - it doesn't leave any cast, it soothes, calms and actually hydrates my skin, it gives a great sun protection, it doesn't clog my pores and it doesn't make my combination skin greasy throughout the day. I am so happy to finally find my sunscreen. Would always buy this one. WOuld recommend it, especially to people who suffer from having sensitive, irritation prone, allergic skin.

love this produc

Posted by Reviewer1025387 on Nov 15, 2009

tried a few natural sunscreens before settling on this. does not have dreaded white effect, spreads easily and no odour

Good sunscreen

Posted by Reviewer2600163 on Nov 18, 2009

This is good at an affordable price. It does NOT have Avobenzone which is in all new sunscreens and is a strong oxident and stains my cloths from my hard water. So I like it a lot. It also is a great sunblock, as I have red hair and fair skin and it worked great surfing in Costa Rica. NO Burns. It is a bit liquidy and has some small soft chunks but rubs in fine.