Didn't work for me!

Posted by 4712279816037413786 on Apr 23, 2016

My skin started to itch after applying this product. Nice smell though.

good item

Posted by 5327049787892046809 on Apr 11, 2016

good item and fast shipping

Nice but a quite heavy

Posted by PARadiMODI on Mar 01, 2016

I liked it as a moisturizer, but in a hot day I felt it too much. Felt heavy. I a super hot day it felt like my pore couldn't breathe. Didn't break me out.

Great for sensitive skin

Posted by 4972714399606283218 on Jan 23, 2016

This leaves your skin feeling comfortable and protects you from the sun (although with the sun in NZ much stronger than in the northern hemisphere, requires more regular re-application) - will definitely buy again.

Kiss My Face

Posted by greenandclean on Jan 20, 2016

The best sunscreen I've tried so far. Doesn't leave a residue, absorbs quickly and doesn't irritate sensitive skin. And most importantly - doesn't contain as much toxic nasties as other sunscreen brands. Will order again!

Great for sensitive skin and make-up

Posted by 5688772422211664360 on Dec 31, 2015

I have tried many brands of sunscreen and they were pricier or did not suit my skin. I use this sunblock on my face and body and there were no bad reactions. As the other reviewers say, the sunblock really leaves no white cast when it is well applied! It worked well with my liquid foundation as well. Am very satisfied with this product and I'll definitely repurchase. The packaging also said that this contains moisturising ingredients, which worked well for my dry skin too!

Easy and good to use

Posted by Reviewer2108153 on Dec 16, 2015

Happy with the product

I love it for my face

Posted by 4899076418584058964 on Dec 12, 2015

I have really dry skin and this sunscreen is perfect for my face. No white cast, rubs in really fast and keeps my face hydrated.

Very good!

Posted by ReviewsByNina on Nov 19, 2015

Very good. It spreads well without leaving your face white. I mix it with my regular day cream and apply with great results. I also use it on its own as it is very hydrating and pore tightening.

Done searching!!

Posted by 4935340296210683250 on Sep 30, 2015

Apparently, I have sensitive skin. Since the last 5 or 6 bottles of sunscreen I have purchased and then had some type of reaction to. I love this one! Doesn't make my face bright red or itchy. We live in Florida and it's light enough to use everyday. Even with our high humidity it doesn't feel thick or tacky. It's gentle enough for my young daughter to use with no reaction either! It's wonderful. I am done looking for a new sunscreen.