WONDERFUL spicy scent, but needs more scrubbiness

Posted by Reviewer2825897 on Dec 02, 2010

First, I adore all things cinnamon-y and this is one of them. Very nice, non-drying, spicy shower gel. I don't notice the bergamot as much as the cinnamon, but you can tell there is more than just cinnamon you are smelling. My only complaint is that there is just enough exfoliating beads in there to make you wish there were more--like several times as much as there is (X3 or X4). Still, I will probably purchase this again--the scent is so comforting in the morning while trying to wake up in the shower!

Nice.

Posted by Reviewer1582777 on Dec 09, 2010

It's quite thick, and smells good - the aroma lingers a bit; the exfoliating aspect is very light - I prefer a good scrub meself, but overall a good product for the price/amount/quality.

Great product, great price!

Posted by LocutusOfBorg on Aug 19, 2011

Great product, great price!

Divine!

Posted by livelig on Sep 01, 2013

This shower gel smells sooo good! It's a very spicy shower gel and it hardly exfoliates, but that doesn't matter as the smell is divine.

New favourite!

Posted by Reviewer2258923 on Sep 26, 2013

This shower gel smells SO good! Could give a little more foam, but still I love it. The size of the exfoliating Pearls are perfect, and I feel refreshed after using it.

Love it!! Love it!! Love it!!!

Posted by 4677313007703384847 on Apr 27, 2014

This smells awesome!! Love having shower with it! Just not sure how much it exfoliates but I still love the smell. I will order this again!