Best sensitive teeth toothpaste I've ever tried

Posted by Reviewer1951262 on Aug 28, 2009

The orange mint flavor takes a little getting used to, but this toothpaste is the best I've ever tried for sensitive teeth. The whitening, which does seem to work, was an unexpected benefit.

NO flouride-yeah!!!

Posted by Reviewer1540214 on Jun 16, 2010

This is a great product! It contains none of the toxins that regular toothpaste does and it is the best tasting stuff ever. The sensitive formula really works too. This will be the only toothpaste I will use from now on!

Great for sensitive teeth

Posted by Reviewer1087107 on Oct 26, 2010

I've used the usual sensodyne and similar big brand sensitive teeth toothpastes for years. From time to time I have tried switching to a natural toothpaste, but nothing has coped with the sensitivity. Until now. This works perfectly for sensitivity and has a lovely fresh, non chemical taste.

Will buy again for sure.

Posted by Reviewer2416146 on Dec 17, 2009

I love this toothpaste! It tastes great, and doesn't leave a harsh burning sensation in your mouth. It's also somewhat difficult to find an organic toothpaste that is both whitening and suitable for sensitive teeth, so when I saw this I was excited to try it. Also, I've been using it for a couple of weeks now, and haven't had any teeth sensitivity issues at all.

great taste

Posted by Reviewer1476682 on Nov 06, 2009

but most of all, it helps my sensitive teeth and gums.

love it!

Posted by Reviewer2699757 on May 06, 2009

I have sensitive teeth and my dentist confirmed I was going to have to use a desensitizing toothpaste. I love the kiss my face brand and love this toothpaste. great clean taste too.

Has my approval

Posted by Reviewer2118956 on Feb 19, 2010

I do like the Kiss My Face whitening toothpastes - I've tried 3 different ones and any of them will do fine. I like the citrus-mint combo - a fresh and clean taste in my mouth.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1651978 on May 01, 2010

I have sensitive teeth and this works great! Kiss My Face is a good brand.

great tasting toothpaste

Posted by Reviewer2307435 on Apr 28, 2010

I was looking for a fluoride free product designed for sensitive teeth. Only used it a few times, but so far having positive results and love the mild minty flavor without the burn of traditional toothpastes.

Well done iHerb!

Posted by Reviewer2024032 on Oct 23, 2009

Works well, I like the certified organic toothpaste & it is what it says.