This is amazing!

Posted by Reviewer2462258 on Sep 05, 2009

Has a wondeful real peach smell. When I was in class many people thought I was eating a peach. Has a great texture, moisturizes lips and has spf15.

yummy

Posted by Reviewer2467665 on Sep 27, 2009

wonderful fresh peach scent - refreshing & very soothing

Very nice

Posted by katmakiah on Jan 14, 2010

Not only is it made from good ingredients, it smells and tastes great and has a nice glide.

Great one!

Posted by Reviewer1262924 on Sep 25, 2012

I love it because of the very nice scent and great texture which is not to oily. It gives some shining to the lips but no color. Has some cooling effect which doesn't stay for a long but I like it. Lips are moistured after it.

Favorite lip balm series

Posted by anettemostad on Oct 07, 2012

Love them all. Have dry lips, and these are one of the few helping. Also have spf. And smells wonderful. Higly reccomended!!!

In love with the scent

Posted by BrittanyAlice on Oct 22, 2012

I'm a really big lipbalm junkie. I have so many. But this is my FAVOURITE non tinted one. For me the smell of a lip balm is very important because its going to be right under your nose. I love the scent of this and it's moisturising too. I'm getting all the other scents in this range.

Very impressed!

Posted by 5606632457766857180 on Oct 26, 2013

Smells delicious and so far seems to be very moisturizing...a great buy!

Great smell but hard texture

Posted by Reviewer3138350 on Apr 27, 2011

Best invigorating smell but hard to applied. Waxy. I used with another softer lip balm. The smell makes me smile in the morning!!

Lovely stuff, but uses CANOLA OIL

Posted by Reviewer2062660 on Jan 19, 2011

I love the scents and the feel of the KMF Lip Balms. Sadly, I won't be buying them again. Canola Oil easily oxidizes in the sun, or when warmed (no, I do not eat the stuff either). Polyunsaturated oils such as Canola may harm our skin. Not enough research has been done, so I'm not taking any chances. Gave 2 stars because otherwise it is a great product. I may write to the company, suggest they try another oil. Canola allergies are on the rise, too. :(

awful smell

Posted by Reviewer1314989 on Dec 28, 2010

I can't say anything about the texture, as I couldn't put it on the lips: the smell is really strong... I would even roughly compare it to the odor of perspiration...