muy bien!!

Posted by andreola on Aug 30, 2014

Se extiende fenomenal, no queda blanco, olor agradable, el factor de protección es 30 por lo que está muy bien, el precio genial, repetiré, pero señores de kiss my face la pistola aplicadora se rompe no vale para nada, le ha pasado a mucha gente deberían de mejorarlo.

Love this one

Posted by 5530102213998206468 on Aug 03, 2013

My baby boy can\t have many sunscreen, they gives him a painfull rash. This one he tolerates just fine! Is`s easy to spray on, and easy to wipe out on a child that don`t want to stay calm. I`m very happy with this product and will buy a new one next summer. I recommend you tp try it!

Love this brand!

Posted by robbylikes on May 28, 2012

KMF is our goto suncare brand. It's nice to see it at iHerb prices!

Seems really good

Posted by Reviewer2680805 on Aug 04, 2010

No toxic junk added! Great stuff!

Love this!

Posted by paljett on Jul 26, 2013

I really like this... it doesn't have a strong strange smell, isn't gresy and doesnt leave a white film on your skin! I haven't got burned when using this (Though I don't really spend very much time in te sun or lay down to get a tan or anything). The bottle also has this nice safety lock to prevent spilling when traveling and such!

Love it!

Posted by 5222375303960486855 on Jul 02, 2016

Easy to use, keeps me from getting burned. I have sensitive skin, but this didn't break me out at all. A little bit sticky, but that's no big deal.

Fine

Posted by CIPRIAN on Jan 29, 2015

good lotion.

Good package

Posted by 4680564380245578538 on Aug 11, 2016

Spray is good and lotion works to protect from sun

Kiss my face sunscreen

Posted by 5502079514455448230 on Oct 08, 2014

Great, non drying on the skin and easy to spray.It also has a lock function which is great for when it's in the bag and it works-we took it to Australia for a week of sun.Very happy.

love it

Posted by titmog on Oct 05, 2013

fluid texture that penetrates well and quickly. no white film. effectively protected all day ... my skin was not ashamed but gently tanned. easy to use with the spray. i bought two this summer and it doesn't broke. don't forget to remove the protection. i will buy it next year!