One of the best

Posted by 5487109827766930026 on Dec 15, 2014

My Favourite protection for sun. I use it in summer and winter, and it's the only one who doesn't leave my face white. It;s true that over i apply it my face become a little gresy, but i apply face powder and i cover the shinny parts. I love it and i recommend this for body and face.

great spf

Posted by 5158176629333790083 on May 27, 2015

great spf, good hydration

Love it love it!!!!

Posted by 5600302713161964137 on Jun 07, 2015

the best sunscreen lotion i have ever tried. It is not sticky at all, I mean at all !!!! it goes well with makeup foundation too so it is pretty awesome sunscreen lotion Spray is a bit odd but if you don't spray directly to the skin but to palm and apply like normal lotion that should be fine

Good!

Posted by Reviewer1185582 on Jun 28, 2014

Non greasy and easily absorbed onto the skin.

Happy with all Kiss My Face products

Posted by Reviewer1742725 on Jul 06, 2014

My daughter love it that it doesn't leave her face with all the white and sticky cream. The spray make it very easy for her to use it on her own.

very good product

Posted by 5619923388036806589 on Jul 13, 2014

This product is easy to rub in and leaves little white residue. My face has not broken out when I have used it which is a common problem I have. It doesn't feel greasy or heavy even on my face. I recommend it.

Love it

Posted by 5448068805335714649 on Jul 23, 2014

the perfect product for my son, all good

muy bien!!

Posted by andreola on Aug 30, 2014

Se extiende fenomenal, no queda blanco, olor agradable, el factor de protección es 30 por lo que está muy bien, el precio genial, repetiré, pero señores de kiss my face la pistola aplicadora se rompe no vale para nada, le ha pasado a mucha gente deberían de mejorarlo.

Very satisfied

Posted by 5478459848795739190 on Aug 04, 2014

Order this product twice. Very satisfied with it. I use it on my face as well. It is very light and gentle for the skin. It is water resistant for 40 min but if you go the sea and stay in water more than 20 min I would recommend another sunscreen.

Kiss my face sunscreen

Posted by 5502079514455448230 on Oct 08, 2014

Great, non drying on the skin and easy to spray.It also has a lock function which is great for when it's in the bag and it works-we took it to Australia for a week of sun.Very happy.