Not cruelty free

Posted by 5437175379403035105 on Jul 09, 2013

Kss My Face sells in China, which requires animal testing. Sorry, I will not re-order.

Not good for me

Posted by 5401775172670952067 on Jan 26, 2014

I use 2 time for my face and I have a lot of acne later Not good for me, won't buy again

gave me horrible pain in my eyes

Posted by Reviewer1164265 on Sep 24, 2012

I know people use it a lot but it didn't work for me at all. Actually to me, it was the worst sunscreen I've ever tried. I'm probably allergic for some ingredients in it. It gives me endless and terrible pain in my eyes so I have to wash it off right away. Now my younger brother uses it and he pretty much likes it. So I can say that there are some people who are just so sensitive for this, and I am just one of them. Except this side effect, I like the texture, fragrance, size, price and design of the tube,,,well that's great.

Disappointed

Posted by Jilldbean on Sep 18, 2015

I was hoping this could be a product that I could use everyday. Unfortunately the first time I put it on it stung, turned my face red and then it dripped into my eyes and stung them! I'm still looking for a natural everyday moisturizer that works for me.

Allergic Reaction

Posted by 5246011350924248680 on Sep 21, 2016

Only one use and I got really bad allergic reaction, my face and neck burned and itched horriby, the next day the face was puffed.. I am guessing the allergic reaction caused Alpha L ipoic Acid. so be aware, use it wisely,

it dosnt work

Posted by 4686540890968941230 on Oct 21, 2016

I would not advise for oily skin and sensitive. it dosnt work like other sun-cream