Kiss My Face, Sunscreen, Face Factor, Face + Neck, SPF 30, 2 fl oz (59 ml)

Reviews 5-star

Love it!

Posted by 5170322243564634771 on May 27, 2012

I live in a very sunny country, and am VERY pale, so a good sunscreen is a must for me. However, I have combination skin with a very oily T-zone and my skin is acne-prone. This sunscreen is absolutely wonderful for me - it has no smell, goes on smoothly, and works very well under makeup even in our hot, humid summer. Most importantly, it is NOT greasy - it works perfectly with my problematic skin. In short - if you're looking for a good protection from the sun that can also work as a makeup base - this is the product for you.

Great!

Posted by Osnatz on Jul 27, 2012

I love this sun screen! It doesn't feel oily, it absorbs really fast and doesn't hurt my makeup lasting time. I have really fair skin and while using it I don't get burned or tanned at all, even after 5-6 hours outside. The scent is a bit sun-screeny but not too bad, it fades away quickly.

Very happy with it!

Posted by TrueReviews on Nov 15, 2013

Excellent sunblock, does not feel oily. It has a neutral smell too. For the body I use the Sun Spray Lotion from the same brand and it's great too! Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

Very good!

Posted by Reviewer3343239 on Jul 01, 2012

I like a lot! Good SPF, no break outs, absorbs well and my face doesn´t get red when I'm in the sun. Since I'm have dry skin I use some oil on my face first and the use this.

Amazing

Posted by Reviewer1625550 on Jan 12, 2012

This feels light and allows skin to breathe. There is no greasiness and my skin feels soft and ready for makeup. This has already easily become my favourite spf moisturiser and can easily compare to other expensive products. Highly recommended. The packaging is pleasant enough and the squeeze tube is hygienic and easy to use.