The best vegan sunscreen(2012)

Posted by Reviewer3010632 on Aug 22, 2012

I was so happy to find this sunscreen on iherb. It is rated as the second best sunscreen at ewg`s cosmetic database: http://breakingnews.ewg.org/2012sunscreen/all-sunscreens/ It contains no harmful ingrediens, no animal ingredients and is not tested on animals.The balance between UVA/UVB protection is excelent. It rubs in easily and has a very neutral smell. Highly recommended!

BLENDS IN CLEAR....hmmmm

Posted by jayzou on Feb 08, 2013

I only used this for my face. But I'm so confused as to how this is advertised as clear sunscreen. I have tried many times over to make it blend into my skin, but there is ALWAYS a white cast. I have fair/olive skin, but maybe it will work fine in all areas BUT the face.

Great sunscreen

Posted by joyslin on Jan 08, 2013

I got this after much research. It is one of the safest sunscreens in the market and it applies easily on the face. Requires a little bit of rubbing on the body but it's worth it. Used it for swimming and worked great. No chemical smell too. Highly recommend!

well..

Posted by smalldosesofvain on Dec 26, 2012

this is a great sunscreen in terms of the level of SPF and the formulation of the ingredients. I am using this for my face and I do not agree that it blends in clear. if you have a medium skin tone like me, u will definitely see whitecast and have to use darker tone liquid foundation and or powder to offset the whitecast.

Safe but thick and white

Posted by 5674302654793172016 on May 23, 2013

The title says it all. I have fair skin with red hair and freckles but I look 5 years older if I put powder over it to try to get rid of the white cast. Need to look for something else!!

Excellent

Posted by 4801140044388541689 on Apr 21, 2015

I need to wear a sunscreen as I have rosacea but find that synthetic sunscreen ingredients provoke the very problem they're supposed to help. Given that this has only natural mineral sunscreen agents, lots of excellent moisturising and skincare ingredients (vitamins C, D and E, green tea etc.), and non-irritating preservatives, it's the ideal everyday spf/moisturiser combo for me. It goes on quite pale/chalky because of the minerals, but quickly fades - then again, I have a pretty pale complexion to begin with.

Kiss My Face sunscreen

Posted by Reviewer1256939 on Feb 17, 2015

I love this product. It is not too thick, but just right. Creamy and easy t put on.