Posted by 5626176397202330021 on Dec 12, 2015

It's a good moistruizer, but it's a bit too thin for me, and it doesn't give the effect I would want.

Too fragrant

Posted by Reviewer2217135 on Sep 11, 2015

I bought this based on great reviews. The smell is too strong, overpowering to the point that I actually dread putting it on. It does not absorb well. I have 50's dry skin so I was hoping it would just drink it up. It also feels like it's clogging my pores and makes me sweat more. Funny that the Boots Beauty Balm is half the cost yet it does wonders for my skin.

Nice and emollient, strong smell of flowers

Posted by Reviewer2258923 on May 15, 2015

This is a nice moisturizer that is quite emollient and thick, but it absorbes quickly into the skin. Good for dry or overdry skin. I use it for my accutan/isotretinoin treated skin. The smell is a bit strong for my taste, it smells like flowers. I think elder women will like this. The size of the tube could be a bit bigger, I think it is a bit expensive...

Love this moisturizer

Posted by Reviewer1562047 on Feb 20, 2014

I am buying this moisturizer for several years already and I still love it (I dont use it non-stop - one bottle of this cream, then another one and so on). The smell is kind of herbal and someone maybe wouldn't like it, but I love it. The texture is good, soaks up easily. Though I don't use this moisturizer during hot / summer days, as then it feels a bit too heavy. The best time when to use it is wintertime.

It's so so.

Posted by Reviewer1152715 on Feb 07, 2014

I agree that it is a rich creme but I don't agree that is overly hydrating nor does my face feel dry after using it. I don't think my complexion looks any younger after using it either. Quite a small amount of product for how much you get. Most probably will not be buying this again.

good for winter

Posted by Fidelis on Nov 23, 2012

It is not contain of alcohol and water, so, best for winter. Good ingredients. Light and quickly absorbs (I have dry skin and use it as day cream)

Elena from Russia

Posted by Reviewer3002861 on Sep 19, 2012

I love this moisturizer!

Good product.

Posted by Reviewer1965012 on Jun 11, 2012

Good product.

Very good product

Posted by Skybeam on May 23, 2012

I have combination dehydrated skin and this rejuvenated and quenched my face from the first application. Will sure buy again and will start checking out the other products of this company.

Fantastic

Posted by Reviewer1730565 on Nov 20, 2011

This is one fantastic moisturizer. I used after ester c serum - my skin has never looked better, and the dry area around my nose is gone. Use it in the morning and before I go to sleep. The price is high compared with other products, but is definetly worth it!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »