Very pleased.

Posted by Reviewer2814214 on Jan 27, 2009

I am 58 years old and enjoy using Kiss My Face Under Age UHM. It is smooth and light, leaving no residue. I barely feel it on my face. This product as well as Kiss My Face Eyewitness are the first facial products I have used that do NOT give me periodic little itches on my face. NO itching... no parabens. Other moisturizes build up in my pores, no matter which cleanser, scrub, or astringent I use. No pore residue with this product. I am extremely satisfied.

aromatic winner

Posted by Reviewer2307435 on Mar 27, 2009

I picked this cream because of it's pure ingredients, but fell in love with the fragrance. It absorbs better than most face creams. Beats the high priced day creams I've tried in the past.

love love LOVE this product!!!

Posted by Reviewer1432146 on Jun 03, 2010

I have really dry skin due to prescription medications - so dry it gets flaky and peels. This stuff is A-M-A-Z-I-N-G! I use it in the morning mixed with my spf lotion - 1/3 of this, 2/3 of spf then at night I put it either all over my skin OR just on the dry areas. My skin now looks supple, younger, oh man... just AWESOME! My skin has changed for the BEST since I started using it. Highly recommended!

lovely and excellent

Posted by Reviewer1437520 on Aug 20, 2010

Lovely light scent and excellent for dry skin. It is very moisturizing but not heavy and not greasy at all. I can't imagine using another cream. I have very dry skin and hard well water, not the best combo. This night cream is superb! My face is always soft and I dont have many wrinkles either. Mostly organic ingredients, very harmonious.

Smells amazing!!

Posted by Reviewer1377185 on Jul 27, 2009

I am very excited about finding this product. I chose it after much research about rosacea. This product has all natural ingredients with no alcohol, unlike most other moisturizers. The natural rose smell is incredibly mind-calming. Just the right amount of moisture for daily use. I've already recommended it to my best friends.

It's so so.

Posted by Reviewer1152715 on Feb 07, 2014

I agree that it is a rich creme but I don't agree that is overly hydrating nor does my face feel dry after using it. I don't think my complexion looks any younger after using it either. Quite a small amount of product for how much you get. Most probably will not be buying this again.

Works, but you get very little product

Posted by Reviewer2245675 on Mar 01, 2010

I bought this for harsh winter weather, and as for moisturizing it worked really well, actually. Not amazing, but quite well (come to think of it my skin hasn´t felt tight or anything). My skin is oily but dehydrated, and it clogs VERY easily. No such problems with this one. The thing I liked about this most, is that it kind of reduced my forehead wringles (I´m 29). Now that is kind of amazing, since I didn´t believe any (organic) product could do this. The wrinkles are not gone, but less visible. What I hate is that you get very little amount, 30 ml. It lasts about a month and a half, so in the long run it´s expensive, for me anyway.

Very good product

Posted by Skybeam on May 23, 2012

I have combination dehydrated skin and this rejuvenated and quenched my face from the first application. Will sure buy again and will start checking out the other products of this company.

Good moisture but strong scent

Posted by Reviewer1729345 on Jul 05, 2009

The moisturizer is nice and does not bother my skin which is often a problem for me. But the scent is too over-powering.

Good product.