Easy on the stomach and no headaches

Posted by ManxKat on Oct 22, 2012

Recommend!

Good value for similar product

Posted by Reviewer2266263 on Oct 02, 2012

I was introduce to AFA (Blue Green Algae) by a friend with a MLM company. After knowing what the goodness that the product can offer, I found the produce with iherb at 1/4 the price and ordered a bottle immediately.

very good product

Posted by Reviewer1965012 on Aug 17, 2012

very good product, but unfortunately the price is growing continuously and now I find it very expensive to include delivery.

good

Posted by Scottishdave on Jun 15, 2012

Provides deep nutrition. Great for travelling.

I use it to help with chronic pain

Posted by Reviewer1138503 on May 04, 2012

For me, I find that if I take 4 capsules of this algae, along with my prescribed narcotic pain medication, that I can use MUCH less of my pain med--a lot less foggy, and more able to function!!

make a job

Posted by Reviewer2989465 on Mar 12, 2012

easy for eat

Wakes the system up

Posted by Reviewer1611079 on Apr 10, 2011

I take one tab before breakfast on an empty stomach every morning and feel my mind is sharper. Something about Klamath WILD BG Algae that just makes me feel good- stay away from the non-wild algae! I believe Klamath feeds the cells directly because it's source is 100% WILD. I would recommend anyone with cancer take this product ASAP. I can't get this in Canada so thanks iHerb!

Super stuff!

Posted by Reviewer1582777 on Mar 09, 2011

This arrived at a very busy time in my work life, where I was working all hours for 2 weeks straight (well I did eat and sleep too but you know what I mean)and was also battling a cold. Oregano oil sorted out the cold, and one of these every morning got me through the day (with a topup of chloroxygen in the afternoon). No unnatural energy rush at all, just the ability to get through the day without flagging. No idea what'd happen if I took more than one. This is a good product.

Shae FL.

Posted by Reviewer1000109 on Feb 21, 2011

Very good!

good price, great item

Posted by Reviewer1396637 on Jan 23, 2011

I take this every day- and iherb has a good deal on it:)

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »