Love the energy

Posted by Reviewer1993236 on May 03, 2009

Quite soon after taking a cap or so this makes me feel more energetic and alert and more present. Easy to digest. Like a mighty powerhouse in my body.

Extra Benefit

Posted by Reviewer1494786 on Jun 22, 2010

I've been taking Blue-Green Algae since the mid '70s. I originally began taking it for the well known benefits to cell restoration. At that time I was one of those wilted hay fever sufferers. I was quite surprised when the next spring arrived and I didn't sneeze and fall to the ground with weakness. I haven't had a bout since then. I keep a bottle in my drawer at work and pass them out like candy during the pollen months. I haven't had one person tell me that they didn't work. As a matter of fact a few people have started buying their own.

Brain Power

Posted by Reviewer1854284 on Nov 15, 2009

I have used this algae for a number of years and recommend it as a good supplement rich in minerals and protein. I have more energy and focus when I use this and it is also good for my joints. Excellent product.

Wakes the system up

Posted by Reviewer1611079 on Apr 10, 2011

I take one tab before breakfast on an empty stomach every morning and feel my mind is sharper. Something about Klamath WILD BG Algae that just makes me feel good- stay away from the non-wild algae! I believe Klamath feeds the cells directly because it's source is 100% WILD. I would recommend anyone with cancer take this product ASAP. I can't get this in Canada so thanks iHerb!

SUPERIOR PRODUCT!

Posted by Reviewer2989945 on Oct 31, 2009

This is a very important nutient and this is the best available.

excellent

Posted by Reviewer1580915 on Jan 03, 2008

I get 2x the energy from this brand

review

Posted by Reviewer2877120 on Apr 30, 2008

Excellent supplement - I have lots of energy when taking Klamath algae

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer3317522 on Jun 02, 2010

I used a different brand of blue green algae years ago that I loved, but because its an MLM, it got too expensive. This is much more reasonably priced, and gives me the same benefits, like more sustained energy. I feel the blue green algae works better than chlorella.

Great Algae

Posted by Reviewer2232653 on Mar 26, 2010

I've just added this to my supplement routine for only 3+ weeks, but I already feel a boost of energy and mental clarity. Not exactly sure if it's soley due to the Algae, or the MSM I've recently added, but I will be sure to continue Algae since it feels good.

Not for me

Posted by Reviewer1495755 on Aug 09, 2010

I'm so disappointed, I really wanted to like this product with its many proclaimed health benefits. However, it increases my anxiety and causes agitation, so it's not for me. My husband is taking it without complaints.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »