The salt of the earth

Posted by Allinstar on Feb 12, 2015

Contains the same 84 natural minerals and elements found in the human body and is easily adapted to the cell in your body. This form of salt has also been maturing over the past 250 million years under intense tectonic pressure, creating an environment of zero exposure to toxins and impurities. The Himalayans call it the White gold. It is very aromatic as well!

Love this salt!

Posted by Reviewer2923960 on Jun 03, 2015

Tastes great!!! :-)

A Little Goes A Long Way

Posted by 4616645246012532669 on Jul 18, 2015

It actually tastes saltier than normal salt and it's also a lot tastier too. You really don't have to use much in your food. Plus, it has an entire spectrum of minerals the body needs unlike normal processed salt which only has sodium and chloride. What's not to love.

Salt

Posted by 5256045053746357975 on May 08, 2016

It's perfect

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer3342195 on Dec 19, 2010

Great salt love the flavor. It has a nice fine grain and is great for just eating, adding to already cooked food.

The best

Posted by Reviewer2102296 on Dec 27, 2010

great price too!

Great salt

Posted by Reviewer1736731 on Aug 08, 2011

Great tasting salt. I will stick to this salt from now on. Brings out great taste from food.

Klamath salt

Posted by Reviewer1353729 on Oct 28, 2010

LOVE it!!

Wonder Salt

Posted by Reviewer1666604 on Apr 06, 2010

This is the best tasting, saltiest salt I have ever come across, AND it is good for you! You only need a fraction of it compared to regular table salt, and the natural minerals you get are a bonus. I feel so much better and have much more energy since using it. I do not use any other brand, as this is far superior in every way to the others I have tried. I highly recommend this salt to everyone who wants great health, great taste, and great energy. Don't change it!

Satisfying Salt

Posted by Non-GMO on Jun 26, 2012

I recently added this to my salt collection. It is paler than the other Himalayan Pink salt I buy, but in person it is pink and not white as in this picture. It is fine ground and good to use in cooking and baking. Can be used as a finishing salt as well or even dissolved in water and lemon to help stay hydrated in the summer heat. It dissolves easily. I cooked rice with this last night and I think now this is my favorite salt. It tasted more complete if that makes sense. I do like to alternate and blend my array of sea salts. However, this one alone supplies ample minerals and micro nutrients that one can expect to get from natural mineral rich salts. Still need iodine from seaweeds or other sources as it is not added.