Like the taste

Posted by DenaerisTargaryen on Dec 19, 2013

This is my absolute favorite vegetable bouillon. I love using it for rice dishes and soups. It is excellent when added to grains when they are cooking, like quinoa or barley. Vegetable soup is not complete without it. If you are concerned about the sodium, do not add any salt to your dish. If my review was helpful to you please click YES below. Thank you

vegetabilsk buljong

Posted by etiskhandel on Mar 20, 2013

Har bestilt flere pakker av denne, og bruker den ofte til mine mange forskjellige supper. God smak, veldig mild smak, og jeg må som oftest bruke to terninger for å få nok smak.

Disappointed in the ingredients...

Posted by OfTheBorg on Mar 12, 2013

I have been experimenting, and it's my fault for not checking the ingredients for MSG. I assumed Iherb wouldn't carry something with MSG. Lesson learned. Other than the MSG, I wasn't too impressed with the flavor. I've acclimated myself to the taste of sea salt, and find it to be a much richer taste than MSG. I deviated for the price, but found that the Rapunzel brand is the best vegan bouillon I've tried so far.

adding taste in soups

Posted by Reviewer2062101 on Dec 26, 2011

Have not yet unpacked this product. Am deciding between using very small portions at a time, returning, or discarding it. I love its scent, and 'returning' is against my policy. I am at fault for not examining its ingredients prior to confirming my order: I addressed iHerb regarding the high sodium content ...too late.

KNORR VEGATABLE BOULLION

Posted by Reviewer2106126 on Oct 25, 2011

Tastes great made be substituted for meat boullion in recipes.

good for everything

Posted by 5484774754772518325 on Oct 01, 2012

it goes with everything

Same review

Posted by Reviewer2576337 on Oct 25, 2011

Same review

excellent service..

Posted by Reviewer1292125 on Dec 10, 2011

I searced a lot of places looking for the product that I ordered from you. Your site was easy to use and the product that I ordered was shipped promptly and arrived sooner than I thought possible. I will certainly be ordering again. Thank you for a very positive shopping esperience. The Knorr product that I ordered was something that I use a lot but for some unknown reason it is not available in our local grocery.

Wow - great service, great price, great product, I couldn't be happier!

Posted by Reviewer1302154 on Nov 22, 2011

Thanks iHerb.com - I'll be back.

Very good