Best Product

Posted by 4737909879592233066 on Apr 15, 2016

It really work,

Very effective

Posted by SteeleBlue on Dec 30, 2015

Great value for energy, slow and steady energy without a rush or jitters.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer2686980 on Jul 09, 2015

I actually like this product. I get headaches in the arteries in my temple area and often this product will stop the headache or prevent it from getting worse. Also, when I wake up groggy after not sleeping well, Instant Energy helps to combat that fogginess. I prefer this product over taking caffeine in drink or pill form. Love Iherb. Great company. Update: So disappointed to get my order of Instant Energy and find that they now come in capsules. I prefer tablets because I would often cut them in half because I didn't want a full tablet. Not sure what I will do now.

It was advertised as tablets, then came in capsules

Posted by dingdongtwid on Apr 10, 2015

I ordered this in February and didn't really pay much attention to the capsule/tablets form. It works for me in term of fighting fatigue so I recommended it to my siblings and husband. Only later I realised that it was in capsule, when it says earlier as "Kombucha 2000, Instant Energy, 30 Tablets". It was not even stated veggie capsule, and my sister is a vegetarian! Luckily she only ate one, and reported it to iHerb customer service. Now they change it to capsule on the description and the image of the bottle instead. It was only realised after 5 bottles later. :( As for the function, if you're sleepy, it won't prevent you from fall asleep, only fatigue, to replace that coffee in the morning when you feel groggy. TWO of them is enough to last for 12 hours, since now I have enough bottles to test it. One of it will last you six hours or less. Three star for prior misleading image and description, otherwise I will give it 5.

It came in capsules, not tablets

Posted by ndrino87 on Apr 02, 2015

Sister recommended me this to fight fatigue. I have ordered this before for someone and even recommended it to family and friends, too. I did not realise it says tablets (iHerb changed the word to capsules now but the image is still tablets). My other sister alerted me as we are not sure the source of the capsules. It is not veggie, as it was not informed as such. But did it work? To some extend, yes. One capsule can last me around eight hours. Do not eat this on an empty stomach, try to get some food first, like a piece of bread. It will not make me jittery, but once the effect wears off, I got so tired immediately.

I am really impressed

Posted by Soundolove on Apr 23, 2014

I bought this to help with my fatique due to long hours teaching and it was truely impressing. I made sure I would use it when very exushsted and it really did make a big difference. I highly recommend this.Amazing prise comparing to it's function.

It worked, but it gave me the jitters

Posted by 5120230419245944717 on Apr 20, 2014

Yeh, thats about it I only needed one a day, because one packed a punch. I got the shakes or the jitters but I was also taking the Kyolic aged Garlic "Cardiovascular", so I'm not sure if that had something to do with it.

I love this product...

Posted by 5681215078148762158 on Mar 05, 2014

Sometimes I take a pill, and I love that I don't get "speedy" or caffeinated or shaky. I simply don't get tired when on them. Maximum I have taken is two and is ALOT of Eeeeeeeeeenergy. I probably won't try 3 pills... :D

Does the job

Posted by mitzi-c on Feb 19, 2014

This is good replacement for coffee on the weekday morning when I feel groggy and grouchy from less-than-ideal sleep. Sometimes I feel that it works differently on different days - so I always start with one green tablet and then add on another only if I feel that I need additional energy. It is a bit of a big rugby shaped tablet but it is smooth so it goes down easily with enough fluids. However I have since switched to Montana Big Sky, Original Pure Energy, as I like the simpler ingredient list and I can control the dosage better. Both work fine though!

Kombucha 2000, Instant Energy