It was advertised as tablets, then came in capsules

Posted by dingdongtwid on Apr 10, 2015

I ordered this in February and didn't really pay much attention to the capsule/tablets form. It works for me in term of fighting fatigue so I recommended it to my siblings and husband. Only later I realised that it was in capsule, when it says earlier as "Kombucha 2000, Instant Energy, 30 Tablets". It was not even stated veggie capsule, and my sister is a vegetarian! Luckily she only ate one, and reported it to iHerb customer service. Now they change it to capsule on the description and the image of the bottle instead. It was only realised after 5 bottles later. :( As for the function, if you're sleepy, it won't prevent you from fall asleep, only fatigue, to replace that coffee in the morning when you feel groggy. TWO of them is enough to last for 12 hours, since now I have enough bottles to test it. One of it will last you six hours or less. Three star for prior misleading image and description, otherwise I will give it 5.

I like it

Posted by Reviewer2156042 on Jul 30, 2010

I like this product, its cost effective and it works good for me and my work outs. I take 1 in the morning with my vitamin after my breakfast but before my workout and sometimes 1 in the afternoon and hour or so after my workout, especially if I know its gonna be a long day. It don't give me the gitters and keeps the fatigue and depression down and has a lot of good supplements for you. keeps me going =)

Even buzz!

Posted by Jon-in-Korea on Jun 16, 2011

I think they changed the bottle and formula recently. Warning this will make your skin flushed and red for a while about 30 minutes. I took while before a doctors visit and they thought I was having an allergic reaction. Still this gives a nice even energy buzz. Little annoying to have to take 3 pills. Plus they are a little big. Each bottle is about 10 doses.

It came in capsules, not tablets

Posted by ndrino87 on Apr 02, 2015

Sister recommended me this to fight fatigue. I have ordered this before for someone and even recommended it to family and friends, too. I did not realise it says tablets (iHerb changed the word to capsules now but the image is still tablets). My other sister alerted me as we are not sure the source of the capsules. It is not veggie, as it was not informed as such. But did it work? To some extend, yes. One capsule can last me around eight hours. Do not eat this on an empty stomach, try to get some food first, like a piece of bread. It will not make me jittery, but once the effect wears off, I got so tired immediately.

I love this product...

Posted by 5681215078148762158 on Mar 05, 2014

Sometimes I take a pill, and I love that I don't get "speedy" or caffeinated or shaky. I simply don't get tired when on them. Maximum I have taken is two and is ALOT of Eeeeeeeeeenergy. I probably won't try 3 pills... :D

very good

Posted by Reviewer2999825 on Jan 02, 2012

really works, gently gives energy (i mean not like coffee)

good but

Posted by odereviews on Aug 16, 2013

there's just too many other ingredients. I take only one tablet per day, when I feel like I need some energy boost.

It worked, but it gave me the jitters

Posted by 5120230419245944717 on Apr 20, 2014

Yeh, thats about it I only needed one a day, because one packed a punch. I got the shakes or the jitters but I was also taking the Kyolic aged Garlic "Cardiovascular", so I'm not sure if that had something to do with it.

The best energy

Posted by Reviewer2545542 on Oct 08, 2013

This really gives a lot energy and starts to feel it almost immediatly.

I am really impressed

Posted by Soundolove on Apr 23, 2014

I bought this to help with my fatique due to long hours teaching and it was truely impressing. I made sure I would use it when very exushsted and it really did make a big difference. I highly recommend this.Amazing prise comparing to it's function.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »