Kroeger Herb Co, Candida Kit, 5 Bottles

4 out of 5 based on 6 reviews

Best Candida cleanse on the market!

Posted by Reviewer3107575 on Aug 07, 2011

A health practitioner guided me to buy this Candida Kit made by Kroeger. It is by far the best! I already did one round of Candida elimination and I tested negative for Candida after using this kit. I am doing it a second time, because I haven't eliminated sugar from my diet quite yet....I felt Candida creeping back up again, so I am doing the Candida cleanse again. It is so worth it!

Candida Kit and B.E.D.

Posted by 5111237940885117350 on Jul 05, 2012

Ive been using thia product for about 3 weeks and it is awesome. Im on the Body Ecology Diet, a little cheat here and there, but using this kit in conjunction with a proper candida style diet of no starches, wheat products, or excess sugars has greatly improved my Candida overgrowth. I had thrush and nearly 2/3 of my tongue is now bright pink and.the yellow gunk left is now very thin and is a greyish white color. My energy and.moods have greatly improved and my "IBS" as diagnosed by my GI "specialist" has completely disappeared. I would recomend this to anyone struggling with candida and.is an aid and accelerant in getting it naturally.under control.

Beware!

Posted by 4867935796496561468 on Sep 21, 2012

i am more or less a tiny woman. the dosage they are recommending on the package is way too high for me. 6 pills a day, full of very strong herbs, i can not even digest the capsule material! It gave me dizziness, dry mouth, acid stomach, nausea... intoxicated! their dosage must be fine tuned for individuals. you would get intoxicated with natural herbs too! at least there must be a warning on the label about it. i took it for 5 days but i will not anymore.

Excellent

Posted by 5302943264634277290 From Serbia on Nov 03, 2012

Superb quality of the supplement and the excellent services of iHerb.

Timely - right after Halloween

Posted by gypsyjuju From California on Nov 05, 2012

Not sure if this does what it claims to