Improve your liver function

Posted by 5474187335699963012 on Jan 15, 2015

A necessity for your body

very good

Posted by 4852920324836564628 on Nov 05, 2014

I have been using the product for years, was recommended to me by a alternative health care professional.

Great

Posted by Gemini on Aug 20, 2014

I really like these, especially as there are no fillers. They work well

很純的排肝毒的配方

Posted by Reviewer1770167 on Aug 01, 2013

原料很純粹,不擔心有不必要的成份.連膠囊都是素食的.

good liver herb

Posted by Reviewer2992616 on Feb 14, 2013

a good herb for the liver

Great Liver Support.

Posted by Reviewer1079408 on Dec 22, 2012

I take milk thistle to support my liver.

Great stuff

Posted by BinkySilverman on Dec 11, 2012

No extra fillers. Like this formula.

Your Liver Will Say "Mahalo!"

Posted by HawaiianViking on Nov 08, 2012

I've been taking Kroeger Herb Co, Complete Concentrates, Milk Thistle to ameliorate symptoms from migraine headaches. I have noticed a reduction in the severity of migraines, and I've noticed that a dull, nagging pain in my right side is gone when I take this product. I'm convinced that Milk Thistle is working for me, and I appreciate that Kroeger Herb Co doesn't use fillers or additives in this product. My only wish is that I knew exactly where the Milk Thistle was being grown and processed, and that its production was certified organic by a respected institution.

Slowly working for my friend :-)

Posted by Reviewer2763064 on Apr 05, 2012

I bought this for a friend of mine who has been abusing legal, illegal, and prescription drugs for about 10 years. Her main abuses are of alcohol & kronic (a formerly-legal brand of synthetic cannabinoids). She was always tired, sore, suffers severe insomnia, etc. So basically, I figured with all the chemical abuse her body has suffered, her liver is probably not working well and her vitamin/mineral uptake would be very poor. She started taking 1-a-day (too forgetful &uncommitted to take 3 times a day). I pressured her to set an alarm so then she was taking it 2 times a day (morning & night). She didn't notice any effect in the first 2 weeks. Thought maybe she was feeling slightly better in the 3rd week. We decided to combine taking Kroeger's Milk Thistle with "Nature's Plus, Source of Life, Gold Capsules, 90 Veggie Caps". She had never previously felt any better with any multivitamin. By the 5th week she says she absolutely guaranteed she can FEEL the difference; lighter clearer think-better feel stronger and more focused and more energy at work within 1 hour of taking the combination of milk-thistle + Gold-multivitamins. Out of curiosity she tried taking them separately but without the same grand results. So, we're thinking that the milk-thistle is healing her body&liver which is making it possible for her body to "use" or "access" the bounty of health in the Gold Multivitamin tablets. Now she never misses her morning combination dose!

Liver health

Posted by Reviewer1352709 on Jan 16, 2012

I used milk thistle for 2 out of 4 weeks a month. Keeps my healthy.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »