Wonderful Source of Olive Leaf

Posted by Reviewer1211707 on Nov 01, 2009

I've been using Olive Leaf for the past four years to boost my and my family's immune system and it works. I like this brand of Olive Leaf because the capsule contains no other ingredients other than the Olive Leaf. I avoid silica and magnesium stearate.

Really, really good olive leaf supplement

Posted by leilarhoden on Apr 05, 2012

I've had better results with this brand than most others I've tried and I'm wondering if it is because of the added yarrow herb. Yarrow is traditionally used for colds and flu, however, I use this product daily for ongoing healthy immune and blood pressure support. There have been some additional benefits including skin detox and reduced inflammation under the skin possibly linked to Lyme disease. Oh! And I just feel better when I take this product. The only question I have concerns the exact ratio of olive leaf to yarrow in the proprietary blend.

Like that it is just the goods

Posted by DAB598 on Feb 19, 2012

No preservatives, fillers, anything else that's not olive leaf here. And at a very good price. What's not to like!

Olive Leaf

Posted by 5751546188837263985 on Jan 02, 2014

Olive leaf is the best kept secret. Taking it everyday has helped thwart flu, colds, sore throat and other ailments. It's a favorite!

very good

Posted by Reviewer2697166 on Feb 08, 2013

always have on hand!

Very good

Posted by Trinity on Nov 07, 2014

I like most Kroeger Herb's products as they are all natural and potent. This isn't an exception - it's very good. I alternate it with oregano oil and grape seed oil, and have been very pleased with the result so far. I also gave a bottle to my sister as she needed to boost up her immune system after a course with antibiotics. She is OK now.

good

Posted by 5630058896883847241 on Aug 25, 2015

good product, natural