Great

Posted by Reviewer2582844 on Apr 26, 2016

Interesting but good. I take this for health and maintenance. It seems to work as it says. I like it and continue to order. I think it helps my immune system overall balance.

To heavy for me

Posted by Reviewer2869923 on Aug 27, 2014

I normally use Nature's Secret 'Para-Rid + Para-Sweep' (comes together in one package). And I tought this would be easier. Just one bottle, 3 times a day. But it gave me terrible cramps and blew up my stomack like crazy. I looked 10 months pregnant with triplets! Go back to my Nature's Secret.

Beneficial as detox

Posted by Reviewer1598371 on Dec 12, 2013

Been using this to detox after living in a toxic mold environment in my house. Great effect on brain fog, mood, concentration, breathing, bowel. Also used Modifilan, EPO.

Excellent

Posted by 5302943264634277290 on Dec 03, 2012

Good quality product, affordable price. Excellent and prompt iHerb.com service Thank you iHerb.com.

Inexpensive, and it works!

Posted by Reviewer2355605 on Sep 19, 2011

This has been around for a long time. I did the research and found this quite good by accident. It had very good reviews and it wasn't expensive. Try it!

awesome

Posted by Reviewer1052411 on Aug 30, 2011

Took these as directed for two weeks. A mucocele I have on my gum vanished. Unfortunately it came back when I stopped taking Rascal. I'm taking a reduced dosage now (1 per meal) because it has cayenne and garlic which is in the "heart health" preparation I ran out of. I prefer to take more hawthorn separately and the Rascal for the cayenne and garlic. I feel a bit more energetic when taking Rascal so I believe it's helping. I like the HK brand because they don't have fillers or unnecessary ingredients.

GG

Posted by Reviewer2779790 on Aug 24, 2011

Not 100 sure yet, cause I am still trying it. Caould not give the full 5 stars. May be later, if it helps me get sthg out. It is powerful, cause I feel the reflux after I take it, but as of not have not extraxted a tapeworm.

Great stuff!

Posted by Reviewer1772135 on May 05, 2011

Thank you for ease of ordering, speed of delivery to UK and a great product! Feeling better already. Thank u thank u thank u

Fight the parasites

Posted by Reviewer2987655 on Jan 01, 2011

The combination of Rascal, Wormwood and Black walnut was recommended as a prophylactic at least two times a year; should be taken by anyone with house pets.I trust the brand and I-herb prices a very good.

Great Value

Posted by Reviewer2229880 on Dec 10, 2009

This is a good herbal product for eliminating unwanted organisms in the body. I like the fact that it is all-natural, contains no gluten, and is preservative-free. There is a little bit of a garlic after-taste, but it is very effective and is a wonderful value for your money----very inexpensive.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »