Fight the parasites

Posted by Reviewer2987655 on Jan 01, 2011

The combination of Rascal, Wormwood and Black walnut was recommended as a prophylactic at least two times a year; should be taken by anyone with house pets.I trust the brand and I-herb prices a very good.

Great Value

Posted by Reviewer2229880 on Dec 10, 2009

This is a good herbal product for eliminating unwanted organisms in the body. I like the fact that it is all-natural, contains no gluten, and is preservative-free. There is a little bit of a garlic after-taste, but it is very effective and is a wonderful value for your money----very inexpensive.

Great Product!

Posted by Reviewer1330802 on Oct 22, 2008

Kroeger Herbs are known for their Quality products and I trust them. This is a great product that I have come back to time and time again. I highly recommend it to others. Thanks Iherb for making this available at a great price!

Kroeger products

Posted by Reviewer1332862 on Jan 08, 2008

I am so pleased to see you carry some Krueger Herb Co products, but do wish you could offer a larger variety. Thanks for what you do. Darlene

Excellent

Posted by 5302943264634277290 on Dec 03, 2012

Good quality product, affordable price. Excellent and prompt iHerb.com service Thank you iHerb.com.

Beneficial as detox

Posted by Reviewer1598371 on Dec 12, 2013

Been using this to detox after living in a toxic mold environment in my house. Great effect on brain fog, mood, concentration, breathing, bowel. Also used Modifilan, EPO.

Great stuff!

Posted by Reviewer1772135 on May 05, 2011

Thank you for ease of ordering, speed of delivery to UK and a great product! Feeling better already. Thank u thank u thank u

awesome

Posted by Reviewer1052411 on Aug 30, 2011

Took these as directed for two weeks. A mucocele I have on my gum vanished. Unfortunately it came back when I stopped taking Rascal. I'm taking a reduced dosage now (1 per meal) because it has cayenne and garlic which is in the "heart health" preparation I ran out of. I prefer to take more hawthorn separately and the Rascal for the cayenne and garlic. I feel a bit more energetic when taking Rascal so I believe it's helping. I like the HK brand because they don't have fillers or unnecessary ingredients.

Wonderful de-parasitation

Posted by Reviewer2057744 on Jan 27, 2008

Wonderful internet transaction. Return customer here.

Inexpensive, and it works!

Posted by Reviewer2355605 on Sep 19, 2011

This has been around for a long time. I did the research and found this quite good by accident. It had very good reviews and it wasn't expensive. Try it!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »