Kroeger Herb Co, The Original Wormwood Combination, 100 Veggie Caps

Honestly, the best one yet.

Posted by Reviewer1685556 on Mar 14, 2009

I'm a fan of parasite cleansing -- do it twice a year with a once-a-week 'maintenance' dose. I've tried many different products, some much more expensive than this one. I'd have to say, for the moment, that I feel this one works the best of all. Funny thing is, it's also the cheapest! Go figure.

It works.

Posted by Reviewer2313855 on May 14, 2008

I saw at least one spaghetti looking worm and I passed what I think is Candida. Other strange things came out too but I'm not sure what it was. My gas and bloating decreased significantly and my waist went down one inch.

Amazing!

Posted by Reviewer2611691 on Dec 12, 2009

I have delt with parasites for years and gone untreated. Doctors never said anything about my condition! I saw all my nasties come out and am so happy to know that my intestines are getting cleaned. It's a very gentle formula. Please use this if you have a long term parasitic problem. It really works!

Wormwood Kroeger Herbs

Posted by Reviewer2257389 on Feb 18, 2009

If you think you have Parasides this is a great Product.I took 1 Cap per day for 1 month and 2 Caps foe another month. It did the trick. I had Dientamoeba and who knows what else. You must follow a strickt diet no sweets no fruits etc. And perhaps add Kroeger Rascal to the mix of Herbs. And adress Canida if possible with fungal defense by Garden of Life. Plus Probiotics. Never rely on just one Product to clear all syntoms.Wormwood is easy to handle in smaller dosages if you have a strong die off reaction.

I like this

Posted by Reviewer3353051 on Aug 26, 2009

While I have not yet actually seen any evidence of any die-off, the extreme pain in my lower abdoman has subsided. This is very good news to me as I had been dealing with it for over a year, trying many natural supplements. This has by far been the most successful.