Great herbal healing salve.

Posted by Caerulea on May 15, 2014

This herbal healing salve is free of sulfates, parabens, petroleum, phthalates, PEGs, EDTA, silicon, phenoxyethanol, synthetic additives, harsh preservatives or fragrances, and contains a lot of ingredients: olive oil deeply moisturizes, nourishes and softens the skin, restoring its elasticity, locking in moisture and preventing dryness and dehydration, beeswax forms a protective barrier on the skin surface while still allowing it to breathe, comfrey, calendula, chickweed, plantain, echinacea, goldenseal, aloe vera leaf juice and myrrh are powerful anti-inflammatory and healing agents soothing, toning, firming, healing, regenerating, revitalizing and protecting dry, sensitive and damaged skin, calming itching, reducing redness and inflammation, supporting and strengthening the skin's defensive mechanisms, soothing rashes, fighting and preventing infection and inflammation, facilitating the healing of small wounds, sores, cuts, abrasions, burns, bruises, insect bites, stings, abscesses, boils, blisters, alleviating pain caused by sunburn and peeling skin, improving cellular circulation, stimulating cell renewal and regeneration, vitamin E is a natural preservative and powerful antioxidant. I've been using this healing salve on the dry and flaky patches on my face, hands and feet and it really works: almost all the flakiness, redness and inflammation is gone, my skin tone has noticeably evened out, my skin is softer, smoother and no longer rough. This product is also an effective all-natural insect repellent. Would definitely recommend it.

Throw away the 'zinc oxide' diaper rash products!

Posted by MamaToMany on May 02, 2013

I'm not mentioning the main diaper rash product by name, but you know which one I mean... All of my children reacted horribly to it, and after a bit of research, it's obvious why- and shocking that it's still such a popular product for our sweet babies, which such awful, carcinogenic ingredients (and perfume, which you should never have around sensitive private areas). BUY THIS SALVE INSTEAD!!!! My baby has a very, very sensitive tushy area, prone to intense, bloody rashes. I tried everything. Everything! I found this and the ingredients were what I was looking for: soothing, but also good for yeast. You do NOT want to "coat" the diaper area in a paste of white (like that zinc oxide product I mentioned earlier does)- as any potential yeast rash will only be worsened by it. This salve does not do that, it literally soothes, "heals" and then protects the area from further rash forming. I have purchased this about 6 times now, I'm back for 2 more, and I've told all new moms I know to buy this. Also, it truly does help cuts, scraps, heat rash & chapped lips/cheeks. Earth Mama Angel Baby makes a similar product (which is amazing, but a lot more expensive). Buy this and you will not be disappointed!

Good for irritations

Posted by Reviewer1995961 on Sep 26, 2012

Comparing to Gaia's Comfrey Salve, this product has less comfrey, but it has calendula, aloe, goldenseal, myrrh and vitamin E, which makes it a very nicely soothing and healing for sensitive, irritated skin. I use it for face, lips and any scrapes, cuts or irritations. Considering that maine ingredients in Egyptian magic are olive oil, beeswax and vitamin E Kuumba Made Salve has them. It does not contain honey or propolis but for some people they could be irritating. Instead it has aloe, plantain, calendula and goldonseal, which are more healing. Plus the price is very reasonable. I wish it would come in a bigger jar!

Salve

Posted by Reviewer1717081 on Jun 12, 2013

Used it for winter dry skin that usually leads to eczema. Didn't get the eczema. Great product. Smell was very mild.

One of my favorites

Posted by OrganicGirl on May 23, 2013

I tried a lot of different types and brands of salve for all sorts of skin problems. This one and Gaia Comfrey Compounded salve are my favorites. Great for cuts, scratches, chapped lips. Feel free to visit my page (click on my name) for more reviews.

Posted by 4733461469608545043 on Dec 25, 2015

very goood

It works

Posted by 5383283175284405672 on May 04, 2016

I used it on my rather large wound on the leg. I think it made a big difference in healing. Can be used for kids as well.

good cream

Posted by 5054163610164270310 on Jun 07, 2016

Works for eczema skin which soothes my daughter's itchiness.

very good I like it

Posted by 5174567413862286866 on Jun 08, 2016

Best in goods I used

It works

Posted by 5549413541806803794 on Jul 06, 2016

My husband got this big bump on his arm and on his forehead but he's not sure if they are bites or rashes as they were not itchy. Not knowing what they were and I since I just received this cream, I just put it on him so he will stop complaining n next day, he was like the bumps are gone!! And iherb has the best shipping, free and fast so there isn't much more I can ask for!!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »