New To iHerb?

Kuumba Made, Herbal Lip Balm, Shea Butter, 0.15 oz (4.25 g)

4 out of 5 based on 4 reviews

Lip Bliss

Posted by 5408831127902690140 on Jan 08, 2014

Thick and greasy just what my Lips need to survive! Cheap and great stuff! You'll love it!

feels healthy

Posted by Reviewer2402627 on Dec 14, 2012

I like it, but it is not the best I have tried. The scent is not strong. it puts a layer on/do not absorb very well, but it absorbs some. I do not regret buying it.

Does the trick

Posted by Reviewer1270081 on Jan 24, 2013

Does the job without grease or overpowering taste. Nice, neutral taste and softens effectively. I like it, good ingedients too.

Like at first, but not so much later

Posted by Donica on Jul 04, 2013

I love the way this lip balm goes on, it is a more butter-like texture and not greasy. I love it. But later on, my lips end up dry. So I guess I love the texture, but it does not seem to moisturize very well. The texture is amazing, though. I hate greasy lip balms. I also don't really like the scent--it vaguely reminds me of crayons. Would not repurchase.