A great product!

Posted by 5217047130740252518 on Mar 04, 2015

The subtle hint of colour gives that 'No lipstick, but soft defined lips' look. Was a perfect colour match for me (roll down your bottom lip with your fingers - and see what colour that is to ascertain the perfect colour match for you.)

Like the color

Posted by 5172628112490496597 on Apr 19, 2014

Great colour, good feeling on my lips

lip shimmer

Posted by Reviewer2898086 on Jan 15, 2013

It's more like moisturizing lip balm with a hint of color, very natural look. Good for every day use.

Nice color :)

Posted by Anna-Reviews on Apr 13, 2013

I like it very much. It gives a little hint of color, which is very subtle (could be too subtle and unnoticable for some people), natural pink (in my case it's just a little darker than my natural lip colour but it makes them a more accentuated). It moisturizes well although I'm not using it for that purpose.

Gentle touch of tint

Posted by 5435528635808248389 on Jul 17, 2013

When wearing this lip shimmer, you don't look like a color palette. You look Natural. It becomes part of Your own colors! And that is Nice. Cute. I like it!

pretty!

Posted by MyDewHerb on Aug 03, 2013

Very subtle light shade of "dirty pink", stays quite well on the lips and very moisturizing!

Light shimmer...

Posted by 4970383632937701692 on Oct 24, 2012

Nice over lipstick or on its own for natural look.

Nice and creamy

Posted by 4830177659046122425 on Apr 22, 2014

I would give it more stars if it lasted longer.

meh color

Posted by 4744693195785416293 on Dec 08, 2014

This balm has wonderful ingredients and by their description I expected a shimmery subtle peachy-pink color with a subtle nice smell. What this essentially is, is a very waxy balm without any perfume and, sadly, of brownish brick color, which doesn't suit me at all. It feels nice heavy and protective on the lips, but since I'm not impressed with the smell or color, I gave it to my mother, who will hopefully find a use for it. I would try another color next winter if I don't find something better. I quite like the thick, waxy feeling in this cold weather.

Kuumba Made, Lip Shimmers, Dawn

Posted by Reviewer1605730 on Dec 10, 2013

Far darker in colour than I expected but nice enough lip balm.