All natural, nice color, but drying

Posted by 4898015371487983730 on Feb 06, 2013

I found this lip balm to have quite an odd texture, thick, like it won't really melt on the lips, waxy, and so was the smell. It feels drying to the lips, so although it's natural and have a nice rose color I won't be buying this again and I will probably give it away.

Posted by Strelka on Mar 26, 2014

Tonis ir tieši tik neuzbāzīgs un tieši tik pietiekams , lai būtu laba ikdienas krāsa. labi mīkstina.

Strange smell

Posted by helenha on Jan 20, 2014

The lipstick has harder consistency than I expected, but the more I use it and if I keep it in warm, it becomes better to apply. The color is quite warm and dark, I use it with pink lip shimmer (that has too soft consistency and pink color). I would prefer lighter color next time, but what really bothers me is the smell - it seems like the product had expiration date ages ago (I cannot check if it is really so).

ok

Posted by Reviewer1289778 on Feb 14, 2014

However order it elsewhere as with Iherb you arent sure it will get delivered in time or atleast even delivered.

Love it

Posted by 5730207478908397502 on Jun 14, 2015

This is my favourite lipbalm. The colour is gorgeous and natural-looking, and it keeps my lips soft all day with only a few applications. Many times better than for example Burt's bees. As others have mentioned the consistency is a bit hard and it doesn't smell particularly nice (it's the smell of castor oil), but the hardness of the wax doesn't affect application and since it doens't contain perfume the smell doesn't linger. Since the colour is very transparent, it will work with most, if not all, skin tones.

just buy it

Posted by Reviewer2560045 on Nov 13, 2013

very moisturising and looks beautiful - very natural but still beautiful. this product is perfect.

Thrilled with it!

Posted by ReviewsByNina on Oct 21, 2015

I am thrilled with it as smooth, hydrated, slightly colored lips is something very much sought by miidleaged women. It rejuvenated the look of my lips instantly! I will certainly purchase again and try the other colors too.Highly recommended !

Keep it with me

Posted by 5230588519702876134 on May 16, 2014

Only ordered this on a whim. Thank goodness! The color is perfect on me. Good amount of color and it feels nice on the lips. Natural ingredients are always a good thing.

beautiful and very soft

Posted by Natalie on Oct 06, 2012

the color is little darker then here, but it's very beautiful and deep, like deep rose ... will try other colors. i like it. очень мягкая помада, цвет чуть темнее чем на картинки, как бы тёмно розовый, насыщенный, но не сильно яркий. Можно сказать цвет на осень (но я бы и летом его носила) буду пробовать остальные оттенки.

Good product