Efficace

Posted by Reviewer2892760 on Feb 20, 2013

Je me suis blessé la joue avec une pointe en métal : aujourd'hui, il n'y paraît plus. Ce n'est pas étonnant à la lecture de tous les ingrédients naturels et efficaces qui composent ce baume huileux.

Great

Posted by Reviewer2808898 on Nov 11, 2013

It is working great on my and my daughter's scars. They are diminishing and the redness is going away. And all natural. By this price it is amazing.

Just perfumes vaseline?

Posted by CIPRIAN on Aug 02, 2013

Not sure, seems to be completely ineffective.

Really Nice Natural Salve

Posted by 5718701904984136959 on Jan 29, 2014

This is the second one I've bought because I use it regularly. The formula is very similar to the Kuumba Herbal Healing Salve but with some added essential oils, so I just buy this one and use it as an all purpose salve. I don't have any large old scars to say whether it works for scar repair, but I put it on after break outs and it seems to help them smooth out better as they heal up. It feels really nice on chapped winter hands also, and smells very good.

Works but slowly

Posted by Reviewer2074869 on Apr 30, 2014

You need to be patient. I've been using this scar cream for more than 1 year on some surgery scars. They have been reduced a lot. I will continue using this product.

I love it

Posted by 4725394335733619142 on Dec 23, 2014

I use it after MTS, it helps peeling and my scar seems to be better.

Reduces the colour of scars and makes them softer

Posted by Reviewer2776335 on May 15, 2015

I started using this product 3 weeks ago on my c-section scar which was 8 months ago. After using this salve the scar is less red and much softer, will continue to use again, the difference is already visible.

amazing

Posted by 5742231830881662662 on Aug 02, 2016

Amazing results after two weeks of usig this product on a scar 8monts old. The scar is on the face of my son who is 8years old (he had an accident 8monts ago).

Looks/feels smoother

Posted by 5737719555109707005 on Mar 27, 2014

Scars literally cannot be healed. This does probably the most that can be done to minimize the jarring look of unseemly scars.

I do not appreciate changes

Posted by 4835169751968788675 on Sep 26, 2014

I noticed the hydrated area but I have not noticed anything on the scars.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »