Great!

Posted by 5090459896696379683 on Oct 04, 2013

It's a very good form to replace meals, specially between breakfast and lunch or, lunch and dinner. It's delicious, like a milkshake. I love chocolate flavor. iHerb it's very serious and confidence. Sorry about my very bad english 'cause I'm brazilian.

Amazing flavor

Posted by bashaeva on Oct 23, 2014

Actually, once being tested it's no longer important for me how this replacement shake should effect my body and weight. The flavor is amazing, gorgeous and very delicious like chocolate paradise somewhere in my dreams. I strongly recommend to replace sweets or snacks with this shake and you'll get surprised that healthy things may be so tasty. Unfortunately this meal replacement didn't eliminate my hunger and didn't replace my wish to eat something. I wanted to eat and so i did, thus I had to low my final score on 1 point.

just very good!

Posted by Reviewer3143438 on Oct 04, 2011

I recive the product and it is very good product.

little bit heavy

Posted by 5713829914829814139 on Oct 13, 2014

little bit heavy

Amazing

Posted by Reviewer1801475 on Nov 29, 2011

Great taste!

labrada

Posted by Reviewer2686856 on Jul 20, 2012

otimo substituto de refeição e o gosto A++++

Excellent product. Fast shipping.

Posted by 4739649895226025887 on Jun 08, 2014

Best suppliment reseller. Great price, fast shipping , fresh product.I will definately recommend iherb for international buyers.

Delicious

Posted by 5756806794672876042 on Aug 24, 2014

Though I tried many Meal replacements before, I think this is the best taste. You do not have to endure bad taste any more.

Good price, flavour not great

Posted by Reviewer3077270 on May 21, 2011

Bought this as I am trying out a few proteins. I like the price but the flavour is not wonderful, strong chemical/artificial sweetener taste which makes drinking unpleasant. Dissolves well, one scoop left me feeling full for a few hours. Wouldn't buy again.

This was the first one I tried

Posted by Rena61 on Jul 19, 2015

As a meal replacement for weight loss. It had a funky after taste that did not go away in a reasonable amount of time. BSN, Syntha 6 taste great, and I am staying with that.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »