GOOD PRODUCT, WELL WORTH THE MONEY, Good health to you!!

Posted by 5326788267504797786 on Jun 17, 2013

Aloe effective, no real odor to compete with your perfumes. Best to keep this one in the fridge, as with all true presevative free products, this can develope mold. Living here in Arizona, it worked well, and fought odor effectively. With all the findings of Aluminum in Alzhimers' patients brain autopsys, we are trying to reduce the aluminum we knowingly put into ourselves. This is one way!!

Good product

Posted by Kin-za on May 29, 2013

Liquid crystal. Use as an activator for the solid crystal. А couple of times on pshykayu armpit and then rub with a solid crystal. So effectively protects. More convenient and efficient for sweaty feet. Visit my page for more reviews...// Жидкий кристалл. Использую как активатор для твердого кристалла. Пару раз пшикаю на подмышку и затем натираю твердым кристаллом. Так эффективнее защищает. Еще удобно и эффективно для потеющих ног. Больше отзывов на моей странице. Велкам! :)

good product

Posted by Reviewer1772072 on Mar 27, 2009

This spray is almost as good as Naturally Fresh, spray mist but just not as good. It doesn't prevent body odor very well.

awesome

Posted by Reviewer1463506 on Feb 18, 2011

Great product better than the solid crystal having to wet each time no odor dries very quick

scent free, effective, easy on the skin

Posted by sav430 on Jun 28, 2012

This is my girlfriend's new favourite deodorant.

Effective product

Posted by Reviewer2874534 on Aug 12, 2013

This works well and the sprayer mists evenly. Good value for long term protection.

wonderful

Posted by Reviewer3119688 on Dec 20, 2009

a great product, great delivery, at a great price!

Took Some Time To Get Used To

Posted by 4777500901506963274 on Jun 10, 2014

I started using this daily and it took some time to get used to... especially since there is no scent. But after a few weeks, I'm happy to say that it works and keeps the under-arms cool (even in hot weather)!

The only one my husband will use.

Posted by 4985427233146297338 on Aug 18, 2016

Our preferred deodorant. Easy to use and works very well for him, doesn't need to re-apply even in hot weather. We have tried other brands, sticks and mineral blocks, this is the only one we both like. I add essential oils in mine and use as a whole body spray. We both have very sensitive skin, no irritation.

THE BEST

Posted by Reviewer1394058 on Apr 07, 2016

My local health food str. stopped carrying this product, so I had to go back to using the stone... I finally thought to look on Iherb.com for it....why did it take me so long...I should of known Iherb would have it...Thank you,now I have my favorite deodorant back

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »