I like it

Posted by KOQ048 on Jul 02, 2012

This measure has exceeded my expectations. Deodorant Stick really works! In the future, be sure to repeat.Please note that this alum deodorant - a natural, not artificial.

Natural, Compact, Mild

Posted by SassySingaporean on Oct 10, 2013

Mild best describes it and it works as a daily deodorant but I would not recommend to anyone who perspires a lot. or has a strong body smell.

very good product

Posted by 5315434846656244356 on Jul 31, 2012

this deodorant really works!I will purchase in all my life!

great for traveling

Posted by Reviewer3355100 on Aug 26, 2012

I use this everyday, but I appreciate that it's easy to throw it into my travel kit and go. It's true that the stone eventually erodes and comes out of the base, but I can still apply it by holding it with my hand and return it to the holder when finished. It's the small size and the rounded shape that I appreciate the most.

love it

Posted by 4744493424708707935 on Apr 12, 2015

good product . locks the smell of sweat . long enough

Anti-odor

Posted by 5712707330207640385 on Jun 12, 2016

This is the best deodorant I've ever had. You still sweat, but there is no unpleasant aroma.This deodorant costs as much as, and Crystal, but weighs 23 grams more.

Natural Deodorant

Posted by Reviewer2987747 on Oct 23, 2012

I like the fact that it is perfectly natural. I do find it effective with low perspiration days; however, I would not use this product during the hot and humid days of summer since I would reek like a barn animal if I did.

Lafe's Natural Body Care Deodorant Stick

Posted by 5176008013899572815 on Sep 18, 2012

I bought two units, one for my husband and another one for me. It's the bes deodorant I've ever tried. All natural, no parfum and really works even in hot hell summer. The skin is protected and soft, I love it.

Excellent

Posted by 5643909256878282542 on Oct 24, 2013

great thing, very well kill the smell of sweat

realmente funciona

Posted by 4760142604828429786 on Nov 07, 2013

este producto es exelente, dura todo el dia, no mas olor a transpiración! super durable, casi ni se gasta!