I like it

Posted by KOQ048 on Jul 02, 2012

This measure has exceeded my expectations. Deodorant Stick really works! In the future, be sure to repeat.Please note that this alum deodorant - a natural, not artificial.

Natural, Compact, Mild

Posted by SassySingaporean on Oct 10, 2013

Mild best describes it and it works as a daily deodorant but I would not recommend to anyone who perspires a lot. or has a strong body smell.

very good product

Posted by 5315434846656244356 on Jul 31, 2012

this deodorant really works!I will purchase in all my life!

great for traveling

Posted by Reviewer3355100 on Aug 26, 2012

I use this everyday, but I appreciate that it's easy to throw it into my travel kit and go. It's true that the stone eventually erodes and comes out of the base, but I can still apply it by holding it with my hand and return it to the holder when finished. It's the small size and the rounded shape that I appreciate the most.

love it

Posted by 4744493424708707935 on Apr 12, 2015

good product . locks the smell of sweat . long enough

Anti-odor

Posted by 5712707330207640385 on Jun 12, 2016

This is the best deodorant I've ever had. You still sweat, but there is no unpleasant aroma.This deodorant costs as much as, and Crystal, but weighs 23 grams more.

Natural Deodorant

Posted by Reviewer2987747 on Oct 23, 2012

I like the fact that it is perfectly natural. I do find it effective with low perspiration days; however, I would not use this product during the hot and humid days of summer since I would reek like a barn animal if I did.

I LOVE these natural deodorant sticks!

Posted by BeckySue on Mar 23, 2016

I like that this is aluminum free and contains natural ingredients instead of harsh chemicals. I like that deodorant doesn't stop you from sweating, which is a natural bodily function. It just helps keep you from smelling. I have one of these deodorants that I think I've had for about 2 years now. A little goes a long way. Reasonably priced too!

Deodorant stick kristal

Posted by 5064392331582269776 on Apr 21, 2016

Crystal deodorant is natural and good for our body

Me parece una alternativw natural perfecta

Posted by 4741564498253648102 on May 17, 2016

Me da buenos resultados y realmente funciona mejor de lo que me esperaba. Es perfecto para viajes por el tamaño que tiene