I like it

Posted by KOQ048 on Jul 02, 2012

This measure has exceeded my expectations. Deodorant Stick really works! In the future, be sure to repeat.Please note that this alum deodorant - a natural, not artificial.

Natural, Compact, Mild

Posted by SassySingaporean on Oct 10, 2013

Mild best describes it and it works as a daily deodorant but I would not recommend to anyone who perspires a lot. or has a strong body smell.

Anti-odor

Posted by 5712707330207640385 on Jun 12, 2016

This is the best deodorant I've ever had. You still sweat, but there is no unpleasant aroma.This deodorant costs as much as, and Crystal, but weighs 23 grams more.

great for traveling

Posted by Reviewer3355100 on Aug 26, 2012

I use this everyday, but I appreciate that it's easy to throw it into my travel kit and go. It's true that the stone eventually erodes and comes out of the base, but I can still apply it by holding it with my hand and return it to the holder when finished. It's the small size and the rounded shape that I appreciate the most.

very good product

Posted by 5315434846656244356 on Jul 31, 2012

this deodorant really works!I will purchase in all my life!

love it

Posted by 4744493424708707935 on Apr 12, 2015

good product . locks the smell of sweat . long enough

Natural Deodorant

Posted by Reviewer2987747 on Oct 23, 2012

I like the fact that it is perfectly natural. I do find it effective with low perspiration days; however, I would not use this product during the hot and humid days of summer since I would reek like a barn animal if I did.

Very good product

Posted by 4757599989663662354 on Oct 23, 2016

This product and similar products affect different bodies in different ways , so depending on how you eat , move , sweat etc the efficiency of the natural deodorant varies . I find this specific deodorant to be good and effective on regular and cold days , it needs more refreshing during hot days which is normal. Thank you.

Perfect

Posted by Reviewer2763337 on Mar 08, 2012

Works perfectly and a good size for traveling. No scent and no stink.

Funciona!!!

Posted by 5354418939304139106 on Feb 26, 2015

Yo lo uso justo después de la ducha, cuando aún tengo las axilas húmedas. Incluso en verano, el efecto me dura todo el día. Y como no huele absolutamente a nada, no interfiere con mi perfume. Además no deja ninguna sensación rara en la piel, ni sensación cremosa ni nada, es sólo tu propia piel. Perfecto para aquellas personas a las que no les gusta el olor del desodorante. Además, es tan efectivo que no tiene nada que envidiar a un desodorante comercial.