I like it

Posted by KOQ048 on Jul 02, 2012

This measure has exceeded my expectations. Deodorant Stick really works! In the future, be sure to repeat.Please note that this alum deodorant - a natural, not artificial.

very good product

Posted by 5315434846656244356 on Jul 31, 2012

this deodorant really works!I will purchase in all my life!

great for traveling

Posted by Reviewer3355100 on Aug 26, 2012

I use this everyday, but I appreciate that it's easy to throw it into my travel kit and go. It's true that the stone eventually erodes and comes out of the base, but I can still apply it by holding it with my hand and return it to the holder when finished. It's the small size and the rounded shape that I appreciate the most.

love it

Posted by 4744493424708707935 on Apr 12, 2015

good product . locks the smell of sweat . long enough

Anti-odor

Posted by 5712707330207640385 on Jun 12, 2016

This is the best deodorant I've ever had. You still sweat, but there is no unpleasant aroma.This deodorant costs as much as, and Crystal, but weighs 23 grams more.

Very good product

Posted by 4757599989663662354 on Oct 23, 2016

This product and similar products affect different bodies in different ways , so depending on how you eat , move , sweat etc the efficiency of the natural deodorant varies . I find this specific deodorant to be good and effective on regular and cold days , it needs more refreshing during hot days which is normal. Thank you.

Great Natural Deodorant

Posted by funkydharma on Nov 21, 2016

I use this every day. The only time Ined something stronger is if I am really. Ervous or it's super-hot.

Great product

Posted by 4641934553713746068 on Jan 02, 2017

the delivery arrived with the lid unscrewed (popped off?) and the crystal stick was chipped. The stick itself is excellent and reduces your sweating and has no bio/bee-oh smells. You do need to wet the end each time you use it, which prevents it grabbing your skin. Fantastic non-toxic solution that prevents aluminium and who knows what else being absorbed into your skin/body. I've used it for 3 months now and have just re-ordered; I did notice that in the first week of using it I did sweat as normal, but it felt almost like a detox sweat (from using previous "normal" products), but after that I keep dry under the arms, which had been a problem for me in general.

I LOVE these natural deodorant sticks!

Posted by BeckySue on Mar 23, 2016

I like that this is aluminum free and contains natural ingredients instead of harsh chemicals. I like that deodorant doesn't stop you from sweating, which is a natural bodily function. It just helps keep you from smelling. I have one of these deodorants that I think I've had for about 2 years now. A little goes a long way. Reasonably priced too!

Deodorant stick kristal

Posted by 5064392331582269776 on Apr 21, 2016

Crystal deodorant is natural and good for our body

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »