Lafe's Natural Body Care, Deodorant Stone with Holder, 6 oz (170 g)

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

hey, it actually works!

Posted by Reviewer2992625 on Apr 10, 2009

I still sweat, but I don't reek! Whoo!

A very good product

Posted by MariaMG on May 16, 2013

It's really amazing! I never thought that this would actually work, but I'm really happy I bought it. *Later edit * I don't think it works that well for me in the summer, but I'll keep using it in the winter and colder days. Still a great product.

will buy forever

Posted by freakNpink on Mar 26, 2014

Around 6 months ago I decided to give up store bought deodorant since it's been linked to cancers and now dementia. I messed around with making my own but didn't like any of them. I bought the natural crystal spray and it didn't do anything. This stuff is awesome and non messy to apply. You'll still sweat ( which is good.. Reg deodorant actually blocks your glands) but you won't smell.. Which is my goal here. This stuff is basically dirt cheap I've had the same stone going on 6 month's now and haven't even put a dent in it applying twice a day after showers. Can't say enough good things.. Seriously love

Posted by 5710001925902134757 on Oct 17, 2013

Product very good, natural and effective, but came in a box and by priority airmail, so I was taxed in $30 in Brazil... If it was sent by registered airmail would be better!

Great Product/Great Service!

Posted by Reviewer1478173 on Mar 30, 2010

This is the second time I ordered from IHerb and feel they are outstanding in making ordering easy and delivery prompt! I have used this product for years and love it. Much less expensive here than in Health Food stores even with the shipping charges included and much more convenient to have it delivered to your door. Sincerely, Linda L.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »