not all natural and organic

Posted by Reviewer2323473 on Jul 24, 2011

This product works and is odorless. The description is a little misleading. First, it contains aluminum in the form of potasium alum, even though iherb lists it under aluminum-free. Second it contains a synthetic chemical called polyquaternium-10, so it's not totally natural. That said, I will probably keep buying it.

Awesome natural deoderant!

Posted by Reviewer2085745 on Apr 24, 2010

Smells nice and works well. My teenage daughter loves it.

Lafe's Hemp Deodorant, Powder

Posted by Reviewer1428881 on Aug 13, 2009

This is my favorite. Works great, even on really hot days. I use all the Lafe's deodorants, love the fact they are natural and they work great for me. Thanks for the great products!

Great product

Posted by IevaMur on Mar 18, 2011

I like it very much, prevents even from perspiration, not only from smell.

Still looking for a good natural deodorant

Posted by Reviewer2781703 on Aug 01, 2011

The scent of this deodorant is nice, but it disappears within 5 minutes. It usually helps prevent odor for most of the day. But if it's really hot outside (as it tends to be in Southern California in late Summer/early Fall), this deodorant doesn't even keep me odor free for more than a few hours. And it definitely doesn't last through a tough work out. I'll keep looking for a better natural deodorant that's effective in hot weather.

Great non-sticky roll on

Posted by Reviewer2570739 on Aug 08, 2011

Nice scent - light, non offensive. Great for around kids, babies as not strong - or to wear with purfume. Lasts and

Great stuff

Posted by Reviewer3330129 on Apr 07, 2011

All natural, many organic ingredients. No aluminum. Does the job.

It works!

Posted by Reviewer1014892 on Apr 25, 2011

I used to use Secret and other store bought chemical deodorants, but none work as well as this. I am so happy to have found a safe alternative to chemicals. I am so glad it works!

great product

Posted by Reviewer1002372 on Feb 28, 2010

this deodorant is not only effective but gentle on the skin using NO chemicals. The scent of the powder is very pleasing as well. the size is useful for travelling & I really do recommend this!

Good Stuff

Posted by Reviewer3285264 on Aug 27, 2010

I bought this and it is decent

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »