best lanoliin

Posted by Reviewer3349326 on Feb 20, 2014

to prepare for 2nd-child birth

good

Posted by 4653278064235684487 on Dec 23, 2013

my friend like it

excellent as lip blam

Posted by 4806140800229247910 on Dec 25, 2013

too greasy to put on face, but excellent as lip blam especially for winter, your lips will feel very soft next morning, no more breakout.

Lansinoh: Having good results healing a difficult diabetic skin wound that nothing else will heal!

Posted by GODisLife on Dec 26, 2013

Modified lanolin is described as medical grade, that is safe to apply in open wounds. I first used Now Foods liquid lanolin, and got some healing, but inflammation also. Adding liquid castor oil drops before adding the Now lanolin seemed to reduce the inflammation, and some healing was seen. When I obtained the Lansinoh from iHerb, I saw it is a white ointment in a squeezable tube. The lanolin looks pure, and I began applying it directly into the wound, after applying a few drops of pure castor oil. That was then covered with cotton balls, and wrapped with Glad Wrap (the wound is in the crease of an arm-elbow), because paper tape will not stick to the skin. To my surprise this old wound has started to heal slowly. The tube is small, so am not sure how long it will last. It is also more expensive. Will buy more from iHerb, unless a better price is found locally. Would be nice if iHerb offered a lower price for 4 tubes, but appreciate that they offered it, because I might not have learned of it. (It is sold as a nursing mother's skin treatment. I am a male.)

Perfect

Posted by Aye123 on Jun 25, 2014

The best, and the best VFM lanolin for sore nipples.

Lansinoh is good!

Posted by 5585400585913252938 on Dec 16, 2014

I've started using this as soon as I started breastfeeding and it has helped in so many ways. My nipples don't hurt as much and this really does protect it well. Best used as soon as you are done with nursing.

Very good

Posted by Luddil on May 30, 2015

My sore breastfeeding nipples loved this. It is perhaps what kept me sane during those first days when you do not know what is going on. Soothing, hydrating, and the little tube goes a long way.

lansinoh

Posted by 5184705715547648176 on Mar 06, 2016

Super perfect

Great

Posted by 5531359760461446911 on Nov 23, 2014

Love the product! The only downside is that it can be hard to get out of the tube.