Good stuff

Posted by healthydoesit on Oct 10, 2013

These bars are delicious. They are a bit smaller than the other Larabars, but still tasty. I wish they were a bit cheaper, but I know we get what we pay for. I continue to reorder. Take a look at my page to see over 100 real reviews from products I've purchased and tested here at Iherb!

Like a blueberry muffin

Posted by Reviewer1016652 on Oct 23, 2012

This is my favorite Larabar. Real blueberries, not too sweet, and somehow the texture seems most fitting in this flavor.

I like it very much

Posted by Reviewer1692051 on Nov 23, 2012

I buy these chocolates more than once and the taste is good too but most prefer lemon

Blueberry Muffin

Posted by Reviewer2052141 on Dec 15, 2013

My favorite Lara Bar yet. It tastes like a blueberry fig nutten. This is the only flavor I order now.

Amazingly good!

Posted by Reviewer1000639 on May 10, 2014

These tastes incredibly good! I have tried Cherry Pie, Cashew Cookie and Apple Pie, but this is definitely the best! It was so good that I'm already looking forward to next time I'll enjoy it. I will definitely buy this again! Like blueberry muffins this is something you should try, healthier than muffins and probably even better!

blueberry heaven

Posted by Danil35 on May 10, 2014

If you love blueberries...blueberry muffins, blueberry cobbler, than you will love these bars. The nuts, date, and blueberries are such a great combination. By far the best Larabar that I have tried. I have tried and liked a lot of them, but I always buy a box of blueberry muffin bars because I never get sick of them. You won't be disappointed.

AMAZING

Posted by 5084878038975483720 on Nov 05, 2014

SImply love these bars...all flavours are FABULOUS....great for a quick snack....

Larabar, Blueberry Muffin

Posted by 5656879230631358887 on Feb 05, 2015

Awesome taste, not too dry and the flavours are great!

Delicious

Posted by 4653770221538754949 on Nov 30, 2016

These were really a treat.

Much better than I expected.

Posted by 5304232477047902006 on Dec 01, 2016

I like many of the Larabars, but this is probably my new favorite. It tastes like dried blueberries, but more like blueberry fruit rolls / leather. The muffin doesn't come through, so I think they should take that off of the name.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »