Larabar, Blueberry Muffin, 16 Bars, 1.6 oz (45 g) Each

4 out of 5 based on 30 reviews

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

I like it very much

Posted by Reviewer1692051 on Nov 23, 2012

I buy these chocolates more than once and the taste is good too but most prefer lemon

Blueberry Muffin

Posted by Reviewer2052141 on Dec 15, 2013

My favorite Lara Bar yet. It tastes like a blueberry fig nutten. This is the only flavor I order now.

Amazingly good!

Posted by Reviewer1000639 on May 10, 2014

These tastes incredibly good! I have tried Cherry Pie, Cashew Cookie and Apple Pie, but this is definitely the best! It was so good that I'm already looking forward to next time I'll enjoy it. I will definitely buy this again! Like blueberry muffins this is something you should try, healthier than muffins and probably even better!

blueberry heaven

Posted by Danil35 on May 10, 2014

If you love blueberries...blueberry muffins, blueberry cobbler, than you will love these bars. The nuts, date, and blueberries are such a great combination. By far the best Larabar that I have tried. I have tried and liked a lot of them, but I always buy a box of blueberry muffin bars because I never get sick of them. You won't be disappointed.

Nice!