Larabar, Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough, 16 Bars, 1.6 oz (45 g) Each

Reviews 4-star

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Put them in the fridge!

Posted by 5134444450372759470 on Aug 30, 2013

I enjoyed these the most when they are cold. They are not exactly what I call healthy food, but I find them a good alternative to chocolate bars. My husband also takes them to work for a quick snack and calorie boost. I will definitely buy these again in the future- good value and good taste.

Sweet treat!

Posted by Reviewer2441983 on Nov 02, 2010

Very tasty, with cookie dough texture. It is good if you have craving for something sweet but maybe a little too sweet for some people. I prefer my chocolate to be a little bit more bitter. Definately tastes like cokkie dough though!

Tastes well to me.

Posted by InozarDeBenz on Jul 10, 2013

I like this. I have tried almost all Larabar energy bars. I have lots of allergies and food intolerances, and strangely enough I tolerate most Larabar energy bars. My food intolerance has decreased my appetite (due to stomach complaints or a narrow diet), and I love the way to get some easy calories, and still avoid what is bad to me (majorly dairies, gluten, soy, egg whites etc.) This one taste ok/good, but not as good as some of the other Larabar products that I have tried, so I don't give it top rating. Four stars.

yummy!!!

Posted by Reviewer1407136 on Nov 05, 2010

i lovv your shop!

Pretty yummy

Posted by Reviewer3216279 on Jul 14, 2011

I have a personal preferance for fruity flavours over chocolate, but this is pretty damn good still :)

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »