Sweet treat!

Posted by Reviewer2441983 on Nov 02, 2010

Very tasty, with cookie dough texture. It is good if you have craving for something sweet but maybe a little too sweet for some people. I prefer my chocolate to be a little bit more bitter. Definately tastes like cokkie dough though!

Put them in the fridge!

Posted by 5134444450372759470 on Aug 30, 2013

I enjoyed these the most when they are cold. They are not exactly what I call healthy food, but I find them a good alternative to chocolate bars. My husband also takes them to work for a quick snack and calorie boost. I will definitely buy these again in the future- good value and good taste.

Tastes well to me.

Posted by InozarDeBenz on Jul 10, 2013

I like this. I have tried almost all Larabar energy bars. I have lots of allergies and food intolerances, and strangely enough I tolerate most Larabar energy bars. My food intolerance has decreased my appetite (due to stomach complaints or a narrow diet), and I love the way to get some easy calories, and still avoid what is bad to me (majorly dairies, gluten, soy, egg whites etc.) This one taste ok/good, but not as good as some of the other Larabar products that I have tried, so I don't give it top rating. Four stars.

larabars

Posted by 5519415794697087069 on Nov 13, 2013

Healthy but still with some chocolate.

Sweet

Posted by hayleywise on Nov 27, 2014

A little too sweet for me but still delicious

yummy!!!

Posted by Reviewer1407136 on Nov 05, 2010

i lovv your shop!

Pretty yummy

Posted by Reviewer3216279 on Jul 14, 2011

I have a personal preferance for fruity flavours over chocolate, but this is pretty damn good still :)