Great healthy snack size Larabars!

Posted by 5007135232386619856 on May 14, 2013

Love the bitesize size of these, perfect for on the run, 3 great flavours in one box! Love all 3 and will definitely be buying these. Larabars are the perfect snack, all natural ingredients with nothing at all added! 100 calories or less too - can't go wrong. I'll be stocking up on these and taking them to work and travelling around. GREAT price too.

The perfect taste-test if you've never tried LARABARS before

Posted by 5330113456779184095 on Aug 09, 2013

The US paleo world are always talking about LARABARS, so I had to try some for myself. But I didn't want to order a huge box only to find out I hated that particular flavour. This Mini Multipack is a great introduction to LARABARS: 4 bars each of three different flavours, each bar the perfect size for a taste or a quick snack (Mini is an apt description). The three flavours included are Cashew, Apple, and Cherry, and while I didn't like the Cashew bar (too plain), the Apple and Cherry bars - oh my gosh! Based on what I discovered with this box, I'll be going on to order a big box of my favourite flavour!

Cashew cookie is really yummy

Posted by Reviewer1868286 on Oct 19, 2013

Love the mini size, and the cashew cookie is caramel-like and really tasty.

Delicious

Posted by 4747655493556744822 on Oct 06, 2013

There are not a lot of choices in gluten free food where I live, these are delicious and I can take them to work knowing that I am not eating something nasty or processed, healthy and yummy snacks

Wish all the Larabars came in a mini version

Posted by 5223636913596126155 on Apr 24, 2015

These are great..a great bite sized snack for kids and to bide you over till dinner. Wished all the Larabars were available in snack size.

Absolute heaven, taste sensation !!!

Posted by 5089671050960157615 on Dec 16, 2015

Absolute heaven, taste sensation !!!! Great for those who avoid refined sugar, dairy free, vegan, all natural !!! Love these !!! If this review helped you, please click like below.

Lisa

Posted by Reviewer2506491 on Nov 18, 2014

Good products for my teenagers snacks, more affordable at herb than here in Australia

They all taste the same!

Posted by 4908785275556641454 on Dec 26, 2015

The genius in Larabars is in the names. Cashew cookie, apple pie, cherry pie. They're all date-paste bars with added nuts and fruit. Sometimes there are almonds, sometimes cashews. Sometimes raisins, sometimes cherries. It's the same thing. It's mostly dates with some added ingredients.

great bars

Posted by 4981734755520000664 on Jan 22, 2016

amazign flavor, the cashew my fav.

great!!!

Posted by 4639397974906675287 on Feb 04, 2016

wonderful taste, great size.